Search results

1. M

A Raspberry Pi as a music server

Noted. at least with the pi I get the usb functionality to have all my music locally connected rather than having my Mac on. Plus I can share the drive and add the music easily. I’m looking for a good replacement to the airport so I immediately thought of a pi. I don’t need built in dac etc...
  2. M

So all these Digi hats, and expensive digi streamers you can buy, what is the advantage? Am I missing something here? I guess if you put crap into the dac, it does it’s best and you get a mediocre result. If you put pure in, you should get just as pure out. There is no way to tell how good my...
  3. M

This may have been talked about elsewhere, but if using a raspberry pi with Digi hat (eg Digione) vs airplay express using optical, if the dac is good enough to suppress the jitter and both are bitbperfect is there going to be any difference in sound quality. if I’m feeding the dac a better...
  4. M

Yes. Brand new official supply.
  5. M

In picoreplayer re diagnostics I get the following Output devices: null - Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture) default plugequal equal the digi2pro is firmly...
  6. M

I am. I will try again with a fresh flashing and setup.
  7. M

I will. That doesn’t mean the pins to the digi2 are the problem though?
  8. M

Hi. Newbie here and to RPi music server. I purchased a RiP 4 and a new digi2 pro. Nothing works. Speaking with Daniel, and looking at hifiOS it recognises the digi But no sound. Connecting via toslink no red light ever comes on. He can’t pin it down but he thinks it’s hardware, either the Digi...
Top Bottom