Search results

1. Liya

Most suitable portable headphone amp for Dan Clark Expanse/Stealth

Planning to get Stealth or Expanse headphones. I was wondering which headphone amp would be the best (in terms of power) for either of these? Plan is to use iPhone (or MacBook) as a source. Are there any audiable benefits of having a separate dac? I am going to use the rig in various rooms at...
  2. Liya

5.1 surround using Genelec

I have a pair of Genelec 8030C and RME ADI-2 DAC fs. I am planning to get the latest Apple TV. Target: to stream music (Apple Music/ also Atmos) and films from Apple TV in - at least - 5.1 configuration. I want to keep the 8030s and add 3 more speakers. I guess that for the rears I'll just add...
  3. Liya

Connecting USB-C iPad to RME ADI-2 DAC fs

How do I connect USB-C iPad to RME dac please?
  4. Liya

Converting 24-bit/96kHz to 16/44.1 kHz

Looking for software recommendations to convert 24-bit/96kHz and 24-bit/192 files to 16-bit/44.1kHz on Mac.
  5. Liya

What gear you wouldn't buy because of its name or cult status.

Yup, they exist. Topping? I mean, come on. What is it? a pizza? Harbeth, of course you wouldn't like to buy that. If you don't know why, have a look at HUG (Harbeth User Group).
  6. Liya

Easy to operate streamer

Looking for easy to operate (by wife and son) streamer. It must have a remote control and display. Source is Qobuz and own music library. I'm can either connect it to the coaxial input on my dac or via rca's.
Top Bottom