Search results

1. P

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

@VintageFlanker thanks for such an exhaustive review. At the moment I don't have the Pro, but it will be my next acquisition when there is stock to replace an old pc + Roon bridge. In the review the existence of a microphone in the Pro is commented, it could be to optimize the transmission...
  2. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

oops, I thought it was the mini forum. sorry
  3. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

What we are telling you is that you must launch the music to the mini from the native Tidal app, using Tidal connect.
  4. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

utilizando la conexión Tidal
  5. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

no, sorry, I did not understand the original question, I use a translator.:(
  6. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

You have to install a Dlna server on your win. I use output Upnp on Foobar2000
  7. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

android, lo siento.
  8. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

so yes. Thank you very much for the help, since the wiin app does not do the unfolding, it only works using Tidal connect
  9. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

updated firmware, I do not use eq. and normally I have the fixed volume, I have tried with variable volume activated and it still does not make the first unfolding. ;(
  10. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

update my app, configure the MQA option, my dac doesn't support MQA, but I can't get it to work.
  11. P

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

Could you put the link to those pads of ali. Thanks
  12. P

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

How do you think the headphone amplifier behaves for about 8 ohms ??? Thank you.
  13. P

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Contact the technical topping service to answer my questions about how the dx3 pro + would behave with my Verum One, the answer is that they recommend the E50+L50 combo. I think that if someone is going to use the dx3 pro with 8 ohm headphones, they better look for something else. Dear Pedro...
  14. P

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I am looking for an AIO equipment and I really like the dx3 pro plus, but I have read that it is not recommended to use it with low impedance headphones. I intend to use it with my Verum Ones that have an impedance of 8 ohms and a sensitivity of 116 db / V. Will it work well or do I start...
Top Bottom