Search results

1. B

Where to Buy Okto dac8 Stereo Unit?

Hi, Sorry, sold it a while ago - went to Denmark this time Enjoying my second DAC after it now, r2r this time. Good luck though, hope they reopen production every now and then... Greetings
  2. B

Where to Buy Okto dac8 Stereo Unit?

Hi bluzman, I’m considering selling mine, not quite have made up my mind yet, but thinking of going all analog… Are you still looking for one? Mine is black and has the streaming module. Greetings from Germany
  3. B

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Thank you Matias! Indeed I am playing around with the 2 volumes in that manner, and "believe" that the analog volume does a better job in some ways. So subjectively I'm pretty much sold on the volume part. I guess what I'm looking for however is a confirmation from a technical view (I'm no...
  4. B

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Hi everyone, another newb here. I have a question, and hope someone can and is willing to take the time to help me understand. Got the pre90 and plugged it in my system 3 days ago and have been enjoying it. System as follows: Okto dac8 stereo with pi module for streaming (volumino) ––> topping...
Top Bottom