Search results

1. Y

Denafrips Ares II - is it really worth it?

Humbug—I doubt that I will ruin my hobby of listening music as I’m 88 years old but my point is that many contributors to this forum are absolutely certain that measurements are the be and all to sound. It’s simply not true. “Knowing something measures well we relax, we have the best possible”...
  2. Y

Those who worship in the altar of measurements may miss the point of the joy and pleasure of music.
  3. Y

Anthem AVM 90 Audio Video Preamp/Processor

I got one of three in a shipment. All sold instantly, and is it price worth than double of the AVM 70. A resounding—-yes.
  4. Y

We have the Gustard x26pro and Denafrips Venus we prefer the Venus.
  5. Y

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

Beware the counterfeit cables from China. I suspect there are more counterfeit products than any one realizes. The more expensive il is, the more likely someone will try. Sometimes suspect bargains can cost pain, cost and more problems than the real thing.
  6. Y

Am I missing something here— a $16,000 cable using a $500 DAC
  7. Y

How to Support Audio Science Review

Amir please acknowledge my 50$ from paypal
  8. Y

Sent you $50 acknowledge please
  9. Y

Just sent you $50. I screwed up the first transaction hopefully the second worked please acknowledgment thanks Yogi42
  10. Y

Had to raise volume. i know that every one is desperate that prove the X26 isnt as good the x16, trust you ears. Don’t get mad trust you ears.
  11. Y

Just installed the x26 pro after 4+ hours laser thermo shows 97.3 at hottest spot. We started with the x16 the x26 out of the box more bass, depth, and sound stage. Seems the the midrange’s seem much stronger. Wife commented that it sounds much better. It’s interesting that bass is getting...
  12. Y

I’m not trying to start a war but if the x16 measures equally with the x26 pro some thing is clearly wrong. The 2 have totally different power supplies, totally different DAC’s and much better electronics, simply use better resistors and capacitor’s will change measurements. Just saying
  13. Y

You’re correct I shall humbly withdraw.
  14. Y

We shall see, no offense but I hope you are incorrect since I don‘t generally look at measurements but listen to my ears.
  15. Y

8 hours on the x16-still getting better still a little sharp I imagine many more hours will really improve—-we skipped the x18, went to the x26 pro. I assume that it will blow our socks off—we’re waiting to get the new AVM 90—if the x26 pro is really good maybe we will our keep the 70
  16. Y

Any experience with the x26 pro
  17. Y

Bluesound Node coax to Gustard to RCA analog AVM 70 Hi fast nos is disabled Tidal and Qobuz Qobuz is really harsh AVM 70 to Anthem 525 balanced outputs but not input Convert no
  18. Y

Just got the x16–first impression is it’s harsh and muffled-1 hour getting me digital nervous. I’m used to my AVM 70 with AKM 4490 we shall see if it gets better
Top Bottom