Search results

1. B

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

So I got the Rode VXLR+ recently and I must say I am not happy with it. I could have known, did I dig deeper in this thread before ordering it. As others pointed out, the Rode VXLR+ on the MOTU is introducing a ridiculous high noise floor. In my setup (MOTU M4, Rode VXLR+, V-Moda Crossfade M100...
  2. B

You are right and this is what I am talking about. My Mic requires ~2V and can work with 1-10V according to the manufacturer. The manual of the M4 states that the Mic In TRS part has a maximum OUTPUT of 3.6V. Neither the MOTU support, nor the distributor over here did answer to my question if...
  3. B

Hi @phoenixsong, Phantom Power is only delivered on the XLR part, which is good. I suppose 48V would fry most Mics on the TRS port :) The manual also states that phantom power is not delivered to the TRS part, but it also states that there should be a max of 3.6V. It is in the...
  4. B

Thank you @Stratocaster for your reply. I ordered the adapter now. I just wonder why the Motu documentation specifies 3.6V OUT for the TRS part of the XLR/TRS combo socket when there are no 3.6V delivered. Or do I think in the wrong direction and they mean that you are not allowed to send in...
  5. B

Hi everyone, probably a stupid question everyone knows an answer to, except me. But i hope you can help me out here :-) I got myself a Motu M4 today and one of the devices I want to connect to it is my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Master Headphones with the V-Moda Boom Microphone. The Boom Mic plugs...
  6. B

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

That´s exactly what I did too, hoping that there is a readme. Instead there is only the installer. But since I do not have a Unit yet, I did not start the installer. I hoped that it shows what changed when it installs the firmware. It´s a mystery... everything else seems to be very well...
  7. B

Motu M2 Review (Audio Interface)

I am on the fence getting the M2 and I have seen that Motu released a new Firmware a few days ago here: https://motu.com/en-us/download/ Unfortunately I can not find any changelog. Did someone with an M2 already install the new firmware and can experience a change here or there?
Top Bottom