Search results

1. J

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

It would be very interesting to use with television.
  2. J

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

@Fosi Audio Hello Fosi, have you seen the possibility of launching an amplifier similar to this one also with tone control, but adding optical input and remote control?
  3. J

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

I read that the V3 supports a maximum of 2vrms, I bought the smsl c100 which is like the su1 but with Bluetooth and remote control and it has worked perfectly for me
  4. J

Please, after taking the test, if you can comment on your observations, sharing experiences enriches knowledge.
  5. J

Business is business mr business
  6. J

The fiio bta30 pro does not have a remote control, it is controlled with a knob and I do not recommend leaving it at maximum with the fosi v3 because the vrms is 3 and cuts. I hope I turn the knob to 3/4 of the maximum. As for the SMSL C100, it has a remote control, it does not have a knob. It...
  7. J

The answer is both, it depends on the phone's output codecs, the iPhone uses the AAC or SBC codec, the receiver's Bluetooth must be able to work with those codecs, both codecs are lossy. So you could stream music with Spotify quality. Tidal quality would not be necessary. Now with cable it...
  8. J

Amplifier measurements may require improvement

Fue con ruido rosa de YouTube. Agregué el enlace A un metro db spl, dos canales, ponderación z
  9. J

I insist, I get 105db with a 2v rms input with 88 sensitivity speakers, with the 32v and 5a source. I don't know what more I could require for indoor use in the living room. It is difficult to exceed 95db because it already makes the ears uncomfortable because it is very loud.
  10. J

And why not compare your $3000 usd amplifier with another $30,000 one if in the end we compare regardless of whether they are fair comparisons. No one intends to say that the fosi v3 is the holy grail of music. Only for its price vs performance, in addition to basic use, perhaps to place a...
  11. J

Add that the source must emit 2 vrms on its analog output to reach that figure. If it emits less, those amplifier watts will not be reached. If more is used it will trim. Be it dac, tv, blueray, pc, etc.
  12. J

SMSL PS100 *$30.00* DAC (some limitations apply)

Aliexpress suddenly gives discounts of 50% but verify that it depends on the country. I'm from chile
  13. J

New SMSL C-100 DAC

It must be due to the free trade agreement agreement that Chile has with China and other countries, Germany must be more closed in these areas. Chile is one of the most neoliberal countries in the world.
  14. J

The only thing I would have added is the remote control. I bought a separate dac just for this reason. I like that it's simple, no Bluetooth, no tone control, one knob (I never turn it off), and no channels. Simple is perfect, but since I use it with the TV I have to Get up to lower the volume.
  15. J

Apparently it is not for all countries
  16. J

New SMSL C-100 DAC

Maybe it depends on the country or area
Top Bottom