Search results

1. P

SMSL SA400 Review (Power Amplifier)

Why don't expose a digital input if internally it works digital?
  2. P

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Yes I know, I have the non pro version and I can confirm it is not a big issue, but if now I could have a perfect source for the same price, I would buy a new one...
  3. P

Does anybody recently purchased the non pro version to check if the issue with rate 44100Hz and multiple has been solved as in the pro version?
  4. P

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Please let me know when you will receive the s8 if it works in this way. In that case leaving hardware to max and working with software as you suggested should be fine.
  5. P

Thank you for the answer. Is the last hardware volume level saved when dac is turned off?
  6. P

Is there anybody can answer to this question? Thanks
  7. P

A general question on the volume control of these DAC... Is the DAC hardware volume control recognized by software? I would like to use it as line out for a raspberry volumio player and be able to use DAC hardware volume remotely from the web interface, instead of using DAC buttons
  8. P

Are you sure the issue is fixed for the PRO version? I mean, do you have both devices and using same software the PRO version works fine while the other not? I ask it because I would upgrade to PRO in this case.
  9. P

NOTICE mine is the standard version, not the PRO, and I can confirm the issue with 44.1kHz and multiple of it under linux (tried with Volumio and Moode) while on mac OS X the issue does not happen. With the phone (MI Android one) it does not happen, but probably because everything is resampled...
  10. P

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

IKKO ZERDA DAC usb adapter https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dac-without-volume/ikko-zerda-dac-adapter-usb-c-to-jack-35mm-optical-mini-toslink-cs43198-32bit-384khz-dsd256-p-14085.html
  11. P

Review and Measurements of AUDIOPHONICS DAC I-Sabre ES9038Q2M

Hi @Audiophonics, it would be interesting to have a review of this other DAC: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/dac-and-interfaces-for-raspberry-pi/dac-ak4493-module-for-raspberry-pi-i2s-32bit-384khz-dsd128-p-13907.html That is one of the few dac for raspberry based on AKM chip. Thanks.
  12. P

Review and Measurements of Aoide DAC II Pi HAT

From the description of the product I read that it does not use any OP in the output stage, the I/V output stage consists only of a resistor... Maybe this could explain high THD and low intermodulation at the same time.
  13. P

Review and Measurements of AUDIOPHONICS DAC I-Sabre ES9038Q2M

What about signal to noise ratio? I did not see it in the measurements. Thanks!
  14. P

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

How this assertion is compatible with dynamic range measurements where d50 is slightly better (of about 1dB) than dx3 pro?
  15. P

Review and Measurements of Grace Design m900 DAC & Amp

@amirm sorry if from time to time I go back with the same question, but I don't understand the linearity test results in general... For instance here the linearity test is superb, while in DX3-PRO is no so good (dominated by noise floor starting at 90 db), though DX3 has a lower noise level than...
  16. P

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

In that case you will get a "glitch" on headphones/speakers instead of a click... That is worst I think
  17. P

I still have not the item to evaluate better, but if it is as described (a click when changing bit rate) to me it is not a big issue. I understand from Topping that at least this situation where clicks happens only at bit/rate changes is reachable by a firmware upgrade, so in this case the...
  18. P

To me it is not a clear fault (also because I use to listen to music in an old style album by album), but I can understand your disappointment. But if I were you I only could blame my self to have no patience to wait some other reviews
  19. P

Let me say something about Amirm review. I think his reviews are an objective way to understand the goodness of a product. The click issue is outside the scope of measurements and the review can not be putted in discussion for this reason. About linearity test... Most of the times the...
  20. P

I was wrong, I ordered the 9th, anyway luckier than you :)
Top Bottom