Search results

1. O

SMSL Aoshida Hi-Fi DO200

Hi dendypopzarlis, Bought mine from the Aoshida Store on Amazon. With free freight and 10% pre Black Friday it was a good deal. Aoshida, like SchenzhenAudio, is a totally reliable online store. The AO200, DO200, and HO200 were made by S.M.S.L specifically for Aoshida and their requirements and...
  2. O

SMSL Aoshida Hi-Fi DO200

Win 11 was a painless and faultless upgrade - I waited a few weeks for the AMD fixes first. Upgraded from an .iso on USB. Some things are in a different place, but I am seeing the logic of the interface efficiency now, and have no trouble doing anything at all. It's snappier than Win 10...
  3. O

SMSL Aoshida Hi-Fi DO200

Well, Day 1 was today. The Topping XLR cables, on order, have not arrived yet, so I am using RCA. The experience with my 3 previous DACs was they sounded flat for the first week or 2, and then blossomed into beautiful transparent addictive sound. Each time by week 2, I was in audio heaven...
  4. O

SMSL Aoshida Hi-Fi DO200

My DO200 is arriving in a week, along with XLR cables. This will be paired with the AO200 I've had for a month, and really like (although I do much prefer silver gear, not black). Lusting after Gustards, L.K.S MH-004s etc (but not wanting to spend), with their 2x DAC chips and high...
Top Bottom