Search results

1. J

RME changes DAC-chip

I never offented anyone as you do to me, although you don’t know me. I just wanted some answers that i did not take, in contrast all threads with the subject are locked. What else to say… no further comments from me in this forum.
  2. J

RME changes DAC-chip

Don’t wait for reply as everything that “harms” Rme is never shared… in contrast is hided and “locked” . So i suppose too that the hump is there.
  3. J

RME ADI-2 DAC PCB version differences

I will say it once again. If MC had replied nothing would be suspicious. If i had reassurance of its audio and construction rigidness i would accept deviations through production line and the thread would have stoped. None of us have ever investigate the rest of our gadgets thoroughly to compare...
  4. J

Now also arises another question. If the version with the strap and without it differ sonically…. It would be nice to have measurements, to see also the hump and if it exists. I also have heard aune s16 (side by side) and i can definitely say it is smoother, more musical, and less “piercing”...
  5. J

Feel free to share more ironical suggestions that contribute to the conversation... ;-)
  6. J

Rme has already 4-5 revisions… and mine is just one of them… it is approved for selling and i doubt my retailer will accept any exchange for a newer one. However just for the story i will sent an email today and i will inform you what will happen. The one that bothers me more is the fact that mc...
  7. J

I made another effort for better photo using camera with stand. However it is difficult (perhaps impossible) to catch the other side of the cable... To sum up, it seems like there is some king of abnormality in there (compared with previous versions) and we have serious doubts that this...
  8. J

If this is the case i am not satisfied, as in such expensive devices "mistakes" should not exist. If this is the case of course...
  9. J

I did the best i could, it is really difficult to photograph from outside. I do not take the risk opening the device and loosing the guaranty, as i don't think that i will get anything more from doing it. I hope the photo shows a little the wire.
  10. J

It seems that you have not read all the thread...I asked a question FIRSTLY in this forum, and as there was not any conclusion i asked also at the RME forum, what i though i should have done from the beginning. However i got an semi-ironic answer from MC that he will not make any further...
  11. J

There is no doubt that there is a wire in there. I have used a small and powerful torch and it was obvious... Unless there have been extra revisions... Measurements would be nice though. Although MC says that it measures the same, as AKM version, and he shows some graphs in his video.
  12. J

I would have send mine but i am not in US either...
  13. J

Positive thinking!! If that was the case it would be nice. If it is purposely in there there should not be any further changes to PCB in the future i suppose ;-) . Perhaps we discuss about a ridiculous subject in this thread, that has nothing to do with the true importance of adi 2 fs...
  14. J

Those are not directly soldered on the board, and are easily replaceable from anyone...
  15. J

Sometimes customers don't have the knowledge to judge what is wrong or right...Only time will show... However i feel kinda tricked, but i have to admit that i feel tricked for something i ''suppose'' it would be an issue, just based on pictures, and without any electronics knowledge. Lets hope...
  16. J

whatever is its importance it would be nice an official answer from @MC_RME
  17. J

I confirm that my unit is the version with C at the end of S/N, and yea i can see that wire. I put a torch from a small hole at the back of the unit and i see through small gaps it has for ventilation. Of course i did not unscrew the unit for not loosing guarantee… I don't want to be...
Top Bottom