Search results

1. A

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Thank you for information. This firmware seems to be uploaded on official website too. https://www.tpdz.net/newsinfo/875033.html
  2. A

23046561XX. initial firmware was v2.01 which is latest
  3. A

I received and used my 3rd A70 PRO. Most of the pop noise is gone, but I still get intermittent pop noise at the preamp output when powering on or off. Oddly enough, if I power cycle it again right after the pop noise, there is no pop noise, just a very slight hum. My amp is a Topping PA7+, and...
  4. A

Can you report this to Topping Support?
  5. A

I too have a similar problem. I am using d70 pro octo -> a70 pro -> pa7+ connected with XLR and 12V trigger. In my case, a popping sound comes from both speakers when the power is turned on, and a popping sound comes from the right channel when I switch between headphones and speakers using...
  6. A

Ask me questions.

Then I can rest assured. Listening to music with the equipment you made is the pleasure of my life. thank you :)
  7. A

Ask me questions.

@JohnYang1997 Thank you so much for the answer! I purchased the pa7 plus this time and completed the E70 + L70 + PA7 PLUS stack. And stacked as shown in the photo. However, the pa7 plus generates more heat than I expected. Is it okay to use it like this? I'm afraid the L70 won't break by heat.
  8. A

Ask me questions.

. @JohnYang1997 Thank you for reply. I have more questions. 1. What DAC digital filters(ex. fast linear roll off...)are provided by default with the product? Is it recommended by the chip manufacturer? Or is it a topping recommendation? 2.What is your personal favorite digital filter...
  9. A

Ask me questions.

@JohnYang1997 1. What does a cable made by a topping like the TCX-1 mean? Can we expect some kind of 'guaranteed' sound? 2. Why aren't usb isolators like the HS02 built into the topping device? I installed it once, but I wonder why it is sold separately 3. Currently using Topping E70 + L70...
  10. A

Fosi Audio P3 Preamplifier & Headphone Amplifier Discussion

It would be nice to have features like XLR input, 12v trigger as well :)
  11. A

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Thank you for measurement. Does it work well in bypass mode? I'm really curious because I'll be using the pa7 in an E70 + L70 combination.
  12. A

Does anyone know this error code for topping l70?

Thanks for your suggestions. But it is still not working.. I live in Korea and bought it from a local distributor. He is in contact with a distributor on the Chinese side. However, since Covid-19 is currently spreading in China, It seems that the answer from topping is delayed. I also sent an...
  13. A

LOL The topping designer was at asr. However, his last access was in October.:eek:
  14. A

I tried the method you told me, and I tried replacing the power cable, but the r2 error code still comes out. I think my L70 is a brick.. Thanks for your reply.
  15. A

I'm embarrassed because it's the first time I've seen this. It's frustrating because the customer service center doesn't respond because it's a holiday.
  16. A

Thanks for the advice. But neither the remote control buttons nor the hardware volume buttons work. Factory reset doesn't work either. Guess I'm really unlucky
  17. A

The l70 arrived today and I opened it happily, but as shown in the picture, only the r2 (?) error code came out. Even after rebooting or factory resetting it, the screen just keeps coming up. Does anyone know anything about this error? I was going to listen to music today, but I feel very bad...
  18. A

S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?

thank you for your kindness:)
  19. A

S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?

I'll be more careful next time :(
  20. A

S.M.S.L DA-9 vs AO200?

As I am a beginner in soldering, I accidentally removed the melef resistor around the op amp while soldering.:eek: I watched YouTube and found a way to reattach the melef resistor and finally reattached it. I used the heat gun for so long that I thought the amp would be ruined. But luckily it...
Top Bottom