Search results

1. C

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

Yeah!! I like the way the Arcam looks too!!! I will check out roon again, maybe one day they will have a discount on the lifetime sub!!
  2. C

Great setup!!!!! Ok, thanks for all the feedback, I guess I have homework to do and will choose between those two for my setup.!! Happy listening!! :)
  3. C

Oh yeah, I forgot you mentioned about having the ARCAM ST60. How does it compare to the Matrix Mini as far as DAC sound quality goes? cheers
  4. C

Great, thanks a lot, that is clear now. On my research I also found miniDSP SHD for around the same price. Just going to compare the managing software with roon (the fact it has a monthly subscription puts me off a bit as it defeats the purpose of buying my music to avoid subs like Tidal and...
  5. C

Hi enrico, thanks for the reply. I definitely don't need Tidal. I just want to play the local songs that are on my NAS via the network. I just want a one in all solution streamer with a very good DAC. But one thing you mention concerns me. So the mini does not have DLNA? Would that be a problem...
  6. C

I am actually in between those two. Regardless of each one I get I will be connecting to an amp. So with that in mind do you hear any different in DAC performance between those two? I’m having a hard time justifying getting the sabre 3 just because I don’t need or want the amp and headphone...
Top Bottom