Search results

1. Phoney

The future of AI in music

The world of AI is making its way into the music business.. The tools that producers and writers will have access to will be very advanced and can make their job a whole lot easier. There are possibilities of making very good remasters of old songs or even creating new tracks using vocals from...
  2. Phoney

Topping NX7 with a digital piano

While there are no specs on them, internal headphone amplifiers in digital pianos are usually not great. People are reporting issues with both high and low impedance headphones. My suspicion is that the amps are usually not very powerful and they might also have a high output impedance on top of...
  3. Phoney

Sub bass of the subwoofer in a small room

I have the Q Acoustics 2070Si sub in a small room (13m² untreated square room, about 5m*2.6m*2.6m) with Airpulse A100 speakers near field. The sub is set to crossover 60hz. When I play electronic music with sub bass in it, the sound certainly sounds off and unpleasant. I'm having no issues with...
  4. Phoney

Audibility of changes in volume

I discussed with someone wether a peak of 2db, Q of 2 at 800hz for example would be audible when discussing frequency response. I argued that a lot of things happen in music in this area, but he told me that his education said that changes below 3db would not be audible and I would not pass a...
  5. Phoney

Kanto YU4 rattling noise when playing sub bass

I just recieved my second pair of YU4s after the first one suffered from some bad QC. There is some rattling noise coming equally as loud from both of them in segments of tracks that contains low bass. I tried using a high pass filter to check if it helped, which it did, but I needed to put the...
  6. Phoney

Where did that sound come from?

Where did that sound come from?
Top Bottom