Search results

1. J

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Wow. I was not expecting that outcome. Glad I went with the DCA Stealth.
  2. J

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

Received my Matrix Audio X Sabre 3 today. Solid, heavy little unit. Build quality is exceptional. Out of the box, I wasn't overly impressed with the sound quality however after having power run through the dac for a few hours, everything changed. I had to dial down the bass on my two subs as it...
  3. J

Thanks. I am pretty sure based on the Matrix Audio Element X measurement results that the newest edition i.e. Sabre 3 would have similar measurements or better than the Topping D90SE, so would once again lead the Dac pack, but obviously an assumption.
  4. J

What do you Benchmark fans/users think?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I had a good look at that thread. Interesting. I would also likely go with 2 x AHB2 bridged if I went down the Benchmark path. I certainly considered the AHB2 at the outset but they are double the price to go with a mono block configuration, though likely worth the...
  5. J

I have just purchased this DAC to replace my NAD M51, its currently being shipped to me from China. Do you think this DAC will be measured/tested on ASR in the near future?
  6. J

What do you Benchmark fans/users think?

My apologies if this is not the right thread to ask the following question/s. If not, please ignore. I recently acquired the March Audio P701M which are based on the Hypex NC 1200 module. These are very good, class D mono blocks. Plenty of clean, low distortion power. A similar assembler Nord...
Top Bottom