Search results

1. V

Need help-Will the vividstorm ust screen will work with a short throw projector?

Hey guys, I wanna buy a 120inch electric floor rising screen with ultra short throw ambient light rejecting screen material from vividstorm. Because I saw some video of vividstorm screen, which it looks very nice. But I have a short throw projector, Will this screen work with a short throw...
  2. V

Should I buy a SAMSUNG P9 and VIVIDSTORM ALR screen set?

Hi everyone~I am thinking of upgrade my home theater and Samsung had just released a hometheater set in Korea which include a P9 short throw projector , a Vividstorm ALR screen and a Livart cabinet. There are already some review videos on the internet, the effects on those videos seems great ...
  3. V

Need help-Will the vividstorm ust screen will work with a short throw projector?

Hey gus, I wanna buy a 120inch electric floor rising screen with ultra short throw ambient light rejecting screen material from vividstorm. Because I saw some video of vividstorm screen, which it looks very nice. But I have a short throw projector, Will this screen work with a short throw...
  4. V

Need Help Choosing UST Projector Screen

Hey guys, new to the home theater space and sort of getting overwhelmed with projector screen choices. I have narrowed down the projector to an Changhong V8S (because I can get a nice discount). Hopefully it provides enough lumens for daytime living room viewing. Now I need help choosing a...
  5. V

How to Build a Home Theater with Vividstorm Screen and Laser UST Projector?

Hi, there! I am going to build a home Theater. I am looking at VAVA laser UST projector and Vividstorm screen recently. I saw a lot of review video about Vividstorm screen on Youtube. The introduction is quite good, the picture is clear and Vivid. I saw there are sell on Amazon and Alibaba and...
Top Bottom