Search results

1. A

Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3 DAC/Streamer Official Thread

I hit exact the same issue before. It's not due to the wifi settings as I requested for an exchange and the replacement unit works perfectly. I believed it's somewhat related to hardware defective.
  2. A

Interesting, so there's must be something wrong with my unit. My files stored on my DS1520+ and I have no issue playing them on my Cambridge Audio Azur 851N.
  3. A

Sure, I'll send you the file. However, it happens to most of the music I played, from dsd64, dsd126, dsd256, flac, wav... etc.
  4. A

Basically, my X-Sabre 3 always produce distorted sounds on the first 1 or 2 second of every song I played. It sounds fine for the rest of the song. I used mConnect and Bubble-UPnP app, streaming music from Synology NAS. Here’s how it happens on my unit:
  5. A

I've made recording and sent to APOS and Matrix, and I've just got a reply from Matrix Audio this morning confirming it's a firmware bug and they could easily reproduce the bug on their units. So instead of returning the X-Sabre 3, I'll wait for the bug fix. Only one concern is what APOS will do...
  6. A

So after 2 days trying with different configurations, Wi-Fi/Ethernet, different render apps (mConnect, Bubble-UPnP), file formats.. etc. my X-Sabre 3 still has distorted sounds at the first 1 or 2 seconds of almost every song. I though mine is a defective unit and contacted Apos Audio for a...
  7. A

Ah… found the version number, it’s V1.01 build044. So it’s the same firmware as your.
  8. A

How to get the version number displayed? I tried to upgrade firmware on the Setting menu and it said “No update available”, so I assumed it has latest firmware, but not sure what’s the version number.
  9. A

Got mine delivered this afternoon. First impression is it looks like my … cheese cutting board ..lol.. The screen is tiny, the menu and control layout is not very user friendly, it took me a while to figure out which button to press next. It sounds beautiful on my system, but always has...
  10. A

@enricoclaudio that's great news... thanks a lot, I'm going to pull the trigger :)
  11. A

I’m thinking of getting one for my main system but wondering if X-SABRE 3 can play dsd512 files on Synology NAS using UPnP/DLNA via WLAN?
Top Bottom