Search results

1. A

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro Review (headphone)

Its not "broken", its fun! As Other Beyers. After sitting on r70x for years, I miss dt 990 (250). They are relaxed, very light with pleasuring bass region with rumble. Yes the bass section feels "not that heavy as it should be", but its very smooth deep and that very soft, small rumble...
  2. A

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Its better ask who made it, cause it will be not an easy task to search where they messed up. Really. It easier for me to take and listen both. If result will be obvious (difference in quality) I dont need even to look at measurments, at least there is ton of them and only becouse of 1 thing not...
  3. A

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

If Topping G5 amp section as good as HO200, no thanks. For its price its okayish lvl or for portable only, but its very medicore compared to good old power amps.
  4. A

Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 Ohm Review (Headphone)

Experts nowdays are very strage ones. Ive also heard about this "story". I had yamaha pc2002 (240 watts per channel into 8Ohm), preamp as Alps RK27114MC Potentiometer 50K with xlr cabels welded and channel selector (luxman as-5 III, but you can make or buy one for 10$ with 90% same quality)...
Top Bottom