Search results

1. B

Is there a PEACE EQ for Edifier S2000MKIII?

Just got these, so far so good. I cant seem to find a PEACE EQ for these but I can find for just about anything else. Anyone know if there is one?
  2. B

XLR to multi DAC switch?

I have a couple of DACs I like to switch between, is there an XLR switcher I can use? I see some for amps, I'm assuming its not the same thing or can I use something like this? This would be one amp going to two DACs, all on PC...
  3. B

My original Klipsch Promedia 4.1 died, what should I do with them?

As the title says, I'm not sure what to do with these. All of the speakers still work but the amp section is toast. This set I got back in 2002, its the original system with dual 6" subs.
  4. B

I have purchased a pair of KRK Rokit7's, have I erred? Other recommendations?

I'm really looking for a multi-use monitor, first of all, so I demo'd a pair of Rokit 5's today and thought they sounded quite good, but felt they were lacking in bass so I grabbed the Rokit7 to compensate only to find out I am not able to make the room needed to house the speakers so I have to...
  5. B

How to get balanced sound from balanced gear in headphones?

Hey all, I'm receiving an Audio-gd Master 19 soon, and I'd like to utilize the full capabilities of the amp, I.E., 'balanced' sound with a future DAC, more than likely a Denifraps Ares II and was wondering how this can be done. Just about all headphones come with a 4.4 or 6.3mm input, for...
Top Bottom