Search results

1. S

Sonic Lamb Headphone with Subwoofer Review

No treble above 16K. Typical AAC Bluetooth performance
  2. S

Sennheiser HD 490 Pro Headphone Review

The relationship between angled driver and sound stage is hard to measure, because the FR curve is also different. It is also hard to find different headphones with same FR curve while only one had angled driver. In addition, sound stage may be influenced by tons of parameters, driver angle...
  3. S

60 degrees may cause some other problems, very terrible treble response, for example. 60 degree is not the most ideal set, but 6 degrees can do nothing with sound stage performance. In addition, this 38mm driver tend to increase the peak frequency, shifting from 3000 to 4000-5000, which can...
  4. S

The same driver as HD5** series. But higher price even than HD6** series. Those 38mm drivers are too small and are not located at a tilted angle, the sound stage performance is not worth expecting at all.
  5. S

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Those hi-end headphones tend to use low-fi technology to increase resonances. Such as abyss1266, susvara. So why not using DSP instead?
  6. S

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

It's a B&K coupler. I tested them in my friends' lab.
  7. S

I have one. The plate is angled, and the ear cups are also angled. Maybe more than 20 degrees, I think. I am not sure.
  8. S

hi,I had similar FR curve with you. I think headphones with heavy angled drivers are hard to test.
  9. S

I also measured AR5000 by 43AG,the bass is fine and treble differed a lot from the test position, maybe due to the heavy angle. When listened with ar5000, I don't think it lack treble or bass. I prefer to use it without EQ, and is just fine.
  10. S

Announcing beta-test of PKHarmonic VST plugin

Thanks for replying. I tried test signal of different level, the amount of distortion changed along SPL. Did you set this to imitate tube?
  11. S

There is a question. When distortion added, the sound became louder, sometimes CLIPPING appeared. Could you please add a button or a slider that can adjust output level to avoid clipping? Or there will be any other method to avoid clipping?
  12. S

This VST is great,only harmonics distortion,no extra noise. The sound is interesting.
  13. S

Focal Elegia Review (Closed Back Headphone)

It is not easy to design a sealed headphone. I tried Elegia, it lacks bass and the depth of the soundstage.
  14. S

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

If both RCA and XLR are available,I prefer XLR cables. They are more reliable, especially those star-quad XLR cables.
  15. S

Aune X1s GT Review (DAC & Amp)

Look at this picture provided by aune. I think 10-96000hz is indeed a wide bandwith.
  16. S

Aune X1s GT Review (DAC & Amp)

You can test the other fitler,it seems that at least filter4 has solved the ESS hump.
Top Bottom