Search results

1. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

My Solo stops after playing a few songs from Spotify. At the same time, my mac-mini plays Spotify non-stop. What is the possible problem?
  2. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

I have a question that your support team couldn't answer. Let's say I connected Solo to my Wi-Fi network using Airplay on my iPhone. My MacBook is connected to the same network. Will Solo be visible as an available device in the Spotify app that is running on my Macbook?
  3. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Yes, I understand you. Curious, how can we evaluate the DAC's sensitivity to source jitter? In other words, what measurements will tell us that the DAC amplifies, attenuates, or remains neutral to source jitter?
  4. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

In other words, it makes no sense to care about source jitter?
  5. MaximXXL

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

I may have missed this information - does the Topping d30 pro have a galvanic isolation of the usb input?
  6. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Have you had the opportunity to compare it with other devices? If so, with which ones?
  7. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Curious how this compares to optical jitter on the Mac mini (2010)... Do you have the opportunity to make such measurements?
  8. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Curious - is there an ess hump or not?
  9. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

for your ears or technically?) anyway, you should know that only the optical output completely breaks the electrical circuit between the source and the external DAC.
  10. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

The product description mentions a 64-bit volume control. Does a signal always pass through it or is there also a direct path (physical)? If so, what is the voltage in this mode? Also what is the output impedance? This information is not in the description (let alone measurements).
  11. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Yes. But also, I would like to know - can the DAC correct (reduce) jitter, which has a source or can only add its own? Does anyone know the answer?
  12. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

It is for this reason that a clean source is especially important, isn't it? But my experience is mostly analog (vinyl) so I could be wrong. P.S. There is no DAC in the Prisma NP5.
  13. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Nearly!) My dac is chord mojo. I am satisfied with its sound, but it is quite sensitive to the source and type of connection. I'm wondering why Solo and not Prisma NP5 or Node 2i? Solo "kills" them at half price, but what about the quality of the digital outputs?
  14. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Let the receiver (dac) do the job perfectly - it still doesn't "kill" the jitter that the transmitter introduces into the signal, right?
  15. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Explain, please, how the "phantom signal at 180 degrees. Out of phase" helps clock recovery on the receiver side.
  16. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

You do not deny the influence of the internal DAC on the Solo digital output (albeit not significantly). Then why did you decide to make a non-disconnectable DAC?
  17. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Can you show the jitter measurement results for the digital outputs (coaxial and optical)?
  18. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Is re-clocking performed before sending the signal to the digital outputs (as in Primare Prisma NP5)?
  19. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Is it possible to add the "network bridge" mode (power off the DAC) by updating the firmware? I will immediately order the unit if there is such a possibility and you promise that you will implement it in the next firmware update.
  20. MaximXXL

Argon Audio

Is the device always ready to pair? If so, the bluetooth module is non-disconnectable (always emitting) - did I understand correctly?
Top Bottom