Search results

1. J

oratory1990 target tuning closed-back headphones recommendations? (without using EQ)

Yeah I guess I am asking for too much if it's under $400.. Also Powerful Bass, lol, like maybe +10db bass, 0 mids, +7db treble or +10db treble. The Sennheiser HD650 was actually really good and I'm thinking about it, but the AKG K371's bass is more powerful. If I could just add the DT770's bass...
  2. J

oratory1990 target tuning closed-back headphones recommendations? (without using EQ)

Oh, you're right! I guess I'm looking for the in-ear target, in headphones... Looks like the perfect one doesn't exist under $400, if only I could tame the sibilance of the DT770 that would be great... I saw the industry standard chart of the MDR-1AM2, and yikes yup there is a spike in 8khz...
  3. J

Oh, I misunderstood, without the bass shelf? I thought the oratory was the harman target with an even bigger bass shelf and less treble: The MDR-1AM2 seems to have less peaks and valleys on the treble side so hopefully providing a more balanced treble, at least compared to the older MDR-1A it...
  4. J

I'm afraid I won't be able to replace the battery for wireless earphones, I wish they were just AA or AAA so it's easy to buy new ones... Sorry I failed to specify I wanted wired ones... my bad. :( It does follow the oratory1990 very close, although that weird dip at 4khz will really affect...
  5. J

A warm hello to everyone! New member here. :) As the title goes, I need recommendations for closed-back headphones that are close to oratory1990's target tuning, or even a little more bass if possible (+15db bass, 0 mids, +10db treble). I don't want to use EQ because I will also be using this...
Top Bottom