Search results

1. A

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Yeah I am just wondering if there are any benefits/pros to open a dispute in my favor. Tempotec wants to handle this issue, but because I have no experience with Aliexpress I was wondering whether people always opened a dispute whenever they encountered a trouble no matter what so that the site...
  2. A

Do you recommend me to open a dispute in my case? They ask me to return the product and that they will re-send the product. They also offered me to pay for the shipping costs but I told them I had no Pay-Pal and I haven't got a reply yet. Does opening a dispute make the seller take the customer...
  3. A

Sennheiser 560s alternative?

Wouldn't it even make a difference if you stretch it out even wider beyond the limits you tried?
  4. A

Tempotec wants me to return the product to them, they say they will refund the shipping costs. They asked me what the shipping costs were, I told them it was 11 euros, then two messages later when they ask me again to return the product they say 'declare the value is 9 dollars'. Sigh...
  5. A

Sennheiser HD660 S vs HD650 - Which side are you on?

What do you guys think about the HD 560s? I tried both the 660s and the 560s in a store and was surprisingly more impressed with the 560s. I noticed I wanted to keep on listening to them, and when I tried out the 660s afterwards I was done with them within a few minutes and wanted to go back to...
  6. A

What drivers are you talking about then? This one? http://www.tempotec.com.cn/download/SONATA_HD_DRIVER.zip
  7. A

Why do I get ear pain from headphones but not from in-ear headphones?

This health issue only pops up whenever I use headphones. About the closed-open back thing, I too was wondering if it was related to that. Both headphones I mentioned in my OP are closed back ones. I started to think that maybe headphones 'push' too much air/soundwaves into my ears. Right now...
  8. A

I don't know if you read my previous posts but nothing I tried worked. I can't uninstall or reinstall anything if the pc doesn't even detect the device.
  9. A

Why do I get ear pain from headphones but not from in-ear headphones?

I realized I can't wear any type of headphones for more than a week or two before I run into SERIOUS ear pain. I bought a lower class Sony headphones a few weeks ago, which are not heavy bass oriented at all, and my equalizers are also not bass-heavy. After a week or two of listening I was...
  10. A

Guys I have grown absolutely fed up with Tempotec. We have been messaging back and forth for days now. They asked me a video and I recorded it for them. Then they suggested I should update the firmware and I followed every step in the help document and that also didn't yield any results Now they...
  11. A

The laptop/phone doesn't even detect the device for me to select it you guys. And @norcalscott: I tried a different cable, no results either. Anyway, Tempotec wants me to make a video and send it to them. I mentioned the loose connector thing to them too. Don't know if they want a video of...
  12. A

I think I will try that out now. A question though, what is supposed to happen when you connect this thing to a pc/laptop? Does music automatically cut off from the internal laptop speakers and go to the headphones? What happens to the regular headphone port then? Does the Sonata hijack the...
  13. A

@DarrylG: Thanks for the video, however that only shows you where the USB options are. Which I already am aware of, it doesn't tell you what good those options are for. For example in USB Configuration you can choose options like "Media Transfer Protocol" (default) and there is also "Audio...
  14. A

Yes I have bought it from the official Tempotec store. I just sent them a message and explained that it didn't work no matter what I tried. Do any of you have experience with them and their customer service? I should say that it didn't really 'get hot'. I just felt like the bit that goes into...
  15. A

This was my very first order from Aliexpress and it's a dead device you tell me? Man... how would I even go through all those steps to send it back to China. Do I have to first tell the problem to Tempotec or something?
  16. A

@Jimbo: When I plug it into my laptop with the USB adapter it came with, it doesn't detect it. Nothing happens. I also couldn't find the free trial version of UAP Pro on the Playstore. Can I try Poweramp or the Neutron player? @Aldoszx: Yes I did it in the way you described. Which was also how...
  17. A

Good day folks, I have ordered the Sonata HD Pro silver edition and it came in today. It doesn't seem to work at all. When I connect it to my Samsung S9 the phone just says 'USB charging connected device' and the cable and device do seem to get hot immediately. I have checked all settings in the...
Top Bottom