Search results

1. Technically

Eversolo DMP - DIY web control panel v1.0

Greetings Everyone. Just tested the web interface with a Eversolo DMP-A8 and it works great also, but there are some inputs missing like Balanced/XLR and RCA in, would be great if you could add it, thank you, @neoheresy, for sharing.
  2. Technically

Topping MX5, A new device?

Greetings. The amplifier chip, Infineon MA12070, is the same on Loxjie D30 and Topping MX5, they should measure similar. I have the MX5 and I am glad about the performance and sound quality, the only problem I find is lacking the subwoofer output, but the Headphone amplifier is much more...
  3. Technically

In my device, there is no noise to consider, the device is dead silent even when turned on.
  4. Technically

Hi, Why the heck Topping won't publish that new firmware ? I'm kind of afraid to flash my unit with that file you posted here...
  5. Technically

Yes, normal terminals do fit, but they remain very close to each other.
  6. Technically

This Topping MX5 remote has 2 bateries of 1,5 V, maybe its an improved one :)
  7. Technically

The remote does its job it has all the funcions the device needs. I had seen worse quality ones.
  8. Technically

Hi Everyone. I just received the Topping MX5 and i am truly amazed, the sound is very gorgeous and punchy and the tone control makes all the difference, it has driven my hifiman sundaras and the HE400se with authority and without problems, tried it with USB and with BT without any sound...
  9. Technically

Need an advice on a new DAC

Me also, If someone is kindly enouth to send one to Amirm
  10. Technically

I will totaly check that program, thank you very much for the tip.
  11. Technically

Well; the headphone amplifier Audio GD A2 belongs to the new breed, I can't tell for the old products because I never heard one.
  12. Technically

Not entirely true, some distortion might sound really pleasant, you need to give them a try ;)
  13. Technically

Well I was ALSO, badly, judging this headphone amp/preamp by the bad reviews the Audio-GD had before until I heard one, I was stunned by the sound quality and imaging of this Class A amp. I totally recommend Audio GD A2.
  14. Technically

Topping D90 vs Loxjie D50 vs SMSL M400 vs SMSL SU-9

Can you please tell us what were the noticeable differences between them ? i am really curious on why you preferred Topping...
Top Bottom