Search results

1. F

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

The idea would be to replace the Wiim Pro + and the Marantz amp with a Wiim amp. So I keep the network player that I like, associated with an amplifier. In fact I would like to replace my hi-fi amplifier with something simpler without the DAC and the digital inputs which are of no use to me (I...
  2. F

I'm thinking in particular about buying the wiim amp
  3. F

Max 1000 euros for an ampli!
  4. F

Hello, I just bought the Wiim Pro Plus and I am very happy with its setup, the simplicity of the application and the integration of qobuz. The little extra is the remote control which works perfectly. It is currently connected to a Marantz PM 6007, but would like to change to a pure hi-fi amp...
  5. F

help for choice dac or headphone

If I plug it into a mac or a phone, what EQ do you recommend?
  6. F

Hello Solderdude, Thank you for this simple and clear answer. I'm still in the thinking phase and leaning at the moment rather towards open headphones such as the senheiser 560s or the closed audio-technica MSR7b (about 130 euros second-hand). It's not easy to choose a headphone without trying...
  7. F

My budget is max 300€
  8. F

I understand. Thanks. I'm watching yours propositions. Do you know a good close headphone? I don't always listen to music in a quiet place, closed headphones is interesting. Otherwise I will follow your advice and direct me to the Sennheiser HD560S/HD599 or Hifiman HE400se.
  9. F

I do not understand. When I mention bass and am only interested in that? I tested a dac and i'm not convinced by the sound improvement. So I'm looking for new headphones with a homogeneous sound and above all a comfort of use. And I would like see a gas station headphone:)
  10. F

Hello, thank you for your response. But like I said at the beginning, with the S8 dac, I didn't hear a real difference in sound. After reading various messages on this forum, I will first invest in a better headset (meze 99 neo or classic?). I will take a dac later. And I would prefer him to be...
  11. F

What will be the benefits of "increasing" the impedance?
  12. F

Thank you for this quick response. What good headphones can work without a dac? And do not demand too much power
  13. F

Hello, I am new to the forum and recently interested in the world of hifi and get lost in all the opinions and other technical tests. I would like to improve (a little) my listening by headphones via my computer or my iphone. I just ordered the Hidizs S8, but quite frankly I see very little...
  14. F

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Hello, should i sell my rapsdac mini with volumio to gain user-friendliness? I don't like Volumio very much But I wouldn't want to lose in musical quality.
  15. F

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Hello, Here is my hi-fi configuration: -marantz PM 6007 amplifier -wharefedale diamond 220 speaker -raspery pi + dac saber ess9038 + Volumio -Qobuz subscription I am very disappointed with the Qobuz interface and integration. Indeed on the latter we cannot for example select the musical...
Top Bottom