Search results

1. E

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Okay that makes sense. How about something with 4.4mm like a Fiio KA3? Is that safe and will it function properly as a line out if set to max volume? (sorry for going off topic)
  2. E

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Can this be used as a 2.5mm to 4.4mm line out to a Zen Can?
  3. E

Dac/Amp for iBasso sr2

I went with the Topping EX5 at first but i didn't really like it, so i returned it and bought a Zen Dac V2. I like the Zen Dac a lot more and the analogue volume knob feels so much better to turn. The SR2 is a very good headphone, if you can get one get it imo. I'm using the pads with the...
  4. E

Dac/Amp for iBasso sr2

Been thinking about that but the set is like €450 here, and not all in one :(
  5. E

Dac/Amp for iBasso sr2

Hi guys, Recently i've bought an iBasso sr2 and i'm loving it. I used to have a Dragonfly Red combined with a iFi Zen Can but i sold the set to buy something thats preferably all in one, or a normal stack stack that performs better than what i had. I was looking at the Topping EX5 or the new...
  6. E

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I was going to buy this for my iBasso sr2, but the review shows clipping at low impedances unfortunately, like the EX5. Anyone know a better alternative for low impedance headphones?
Top Bottom