Search results

1. H

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

That's some very aesthetically pleasing setup.
  2. H

In the end of the day it all depends on the speakers used and the listening levels you need… In my case with the Speakers I have (DIY) the LA90 just makes them sing beautifully in low gain and to a level that is already too much to upset the neighbors (or my ears as a matter of fact) and with...
  3. H

Yep, and that’s why I think you should elaborate on what degradation you ear, it’s a completely valid point as long as we don’t dismiss that what you ear can be linked to something else and not the equipment itself…
  4. H

The point is me trying to understand what you ear, I think it is a completely valid question… When a forum like this starts getting full of statements of A, B or C without any debate about either, it just loses its usefulness. Thanks anyway.
  5. H

What do you mean by “clear degradation”? (Serious question)
  6. H

TRUTHEAR conversation to TWS!

If your enemies have the same experience with the TCZ as me (comfort wise)… They would be very happy.
  7. H

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

I’m curious, how do you get those scores?
  8. H

Being able to compare it directly with the HD650 and the HD800S (both EQd to Harman) just made my jaw drop tbh… and still does. It’s a 42€ IEM for god sake…
  9. H

Headphones with great soundstage under 1000$

Yes, with EQ they became quite good tho. Never tried them unfortunately…
  10. H

Not really my experience with them… But it’s probably a YMMV kind of situation.
  11. H

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

Seiko Sportura ❤️
  12. H

@amirm from your experience with both, would this be a good match for a pair or Elacs DBR62?
  13. H

A little bit of everything tbh… From Jazz to rock, some metal, classic and pop in between. They sound specially good with Fado (Portuguese traditional music).
  14. H

General purpose headphone for gaming/music/calls, under 200$

Regarding IEM vs Heaphones, I game a bit (used to game a lot more in the past in competitive scenarios, fps) and I think is very model dependent… But, in all honesty I used some heaphones that were not really that good for gaming (as I’m not being able to pinpoint exact location of...
  15. H

Headphones with great soundstage under 1000$

AKG K702 have a nice soundstage, very light and comfortable too. Very nice presentation (for my taste). Not too far from the HD800S tbh… The only gripe I have with them is the build quality of the cables inside the cups (they break easily), but nothing that can’t be fixed.
  16. H

Just another opinion for the pot. My Zeros arrived a week ago, fortunately the comfort is top notch for me, they fit my ear as a glove (with the smallest tips). Been listening for hours with no problems so far. Sound wise… Well… This is the first ever IEM (tried a few before) that really make...
  17. H

TRUTHEAR conversation to TWS!

Not a recommendation (as I don’t think this is what you are looking for) but I have an ifi xDSD (the original model) and although I bet it isn’t SOTA by any standards but… I really can’t fault it with the Truthear Zeros. Tbh I don’t see (ear) any less audio quality than I do with my ADI-2. Dead...
  18. H

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I read the post in HF where the owner of the Verum brand discribed all the process of making the One model and was puzzled by how it would sound. It really looks like a good effort, but never met anyone that owned a pair.... Would like to try them, or at least have someone describe what they...
  19. H

How would you describe the differences between the HD600 and the Verum?
  20. H

Thank you very much, I will try that and see if it makes any difference, I'm always open to new ideas. But to be honest I think it's just the limitation of the K702 themselves compared to the HD800S.
Top Bottom