Search results

1. B

How to make quasi-anechoic speaker measurements/spinoramas with REW and VituixCAD

Sure, that is what I'm aware of, but when you look at my terrible drawing then it will not work for this kind if woofer I think. Either or I will leave it flat all the time or I should at 0 angle measurement make it 10 degrees forward then at 90 make it flat then at 180 make it 10 degrees...
  2. B

How to make quasi-anechoic speaker measurements/spinoramas with REW and VituixCAD

I'm also expecting nulls. There's not any spinorama of this kind of speaker that I know. The next thing that bothers me now is that woofers should be in some angle that depends of the distance between woofer and the microphone. Then if I'm rotating the woofer to measure off axis should I keep...
  3. B

Yes I do. I'm just starting with the off axis measurments and I was almost sure that nearfield measurments will not work here. I was just curious if the ground plane would be better or in the open space :)
  4. B

Can anyone give me a hint to how to measure this kind of woofer?
  5. B

FIR filters via REW?

Thanks a lot for link and description!
  6. B

FIR filters via REW?

Hello, Can anybody help how to make FIR filterset for headphones? I'm familiar with taking measurements and autoeq in REW, but I don't know how to start with FIR fitlers. Is it possible to make it with rephase? Is there any android app to apply them later? I have Minidsp EARS and Focusrite 2i2...
  7. B

Edifier MR4 measurements (It's probably been upgraded.)

What's the name of the bluetooth receiver?
  8. B

Nan-6 Planar Headphone Review

Any comparisions between these two? Also.. why raal has a different headband? :D
Top Bottom