Search results

1. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Well I dont really have any references since this is my first real audio set, but am very satisfied for what its worth :) Great bass, lovely clear sound. Also great sound when not sitting right in front of them. Good luck with your choice!
  2. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Hi, finally the promised update! I received the speakers yesterday, got an Tidal trial and am very satisfied so far! Regarding the site I ordered from, it arrived, but it did got delayed a couple of times. Saved me +- €160 though. So yes, thanks to everyone for the advice, will be enjoying...
  3. D

(active?) Speaker advice

I went for the Kali's. Thanks for the info though. Can anyone confirm I got the proper wiring for the Kali's to my TV? I got - male 3,5mm TRS jack to 2x female 3,5mm jack plug - male goes into headphone output on my tv. - (2x) male 6,35mm TRS jack to 3,5mm female jack plug - male goes into...
  4. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Hey! What a coincidence it is:) I did order them but they'll arrive within 2-3 weeks because of no stock. I dont know if you're from europe also, but if you are you might want to consider buying them at musix.com. I found them there for €608 for a pair. In the Netherlands I couldnt get them...
  5. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Alright, so I'd just need that cable and I'll be fine right? That's all I wanted to know. Thank you all a lot :) Edit: For those interested, I will be going for the Kali's afterall, after some more reading. :) G'day
  6. D

(active?) Speaker advice

So theres not really a difference in speaker stands, besides its platform size and the ability to adjust the heigth?
  7. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Sorry i didnt say that, i didnt think it would matter much. Speakers wont fit on my tv stand. And from what i read speaker stands will bring out (a little?) more potential then on a tv stand. I think the original edifier stands look good and match with the speakers greatly, so it wont be...
  8. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Thanks! Am still doubting, also because the kali's can be more easily matched with speaker stands, and they dont have originals yet, which could save me some €'s compared with the stands from the 3000. Did you have anything in mind regarding speaker stands for the Kali?
  9. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Havent ordered yet. Noticed they have the edifier's s2000 mkIII also for €300. Worth considering instead or nah? Edit: think its a Nah. We're usually able to get the 2000's for €350. The lower bass on the 3000 seems nice for me also. 1 more thing: good speaker stands for the 3000's. Any...
  10. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Those speakers arent available in netherlands. And they wont be much cheaper if I have to ship them to netherlands from the UK, because of import taxes etc. Thanks though.
  11. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Thanks all, think I'll just get the edifiers. Its a daily deal also i just noticed, usually its around €650, i've seen on a pricewatch. Will listen for if i need a sub later. Thanks a lot!
  12. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Well, preferably with whats available on the speaker and my tv. But if you guys think a Dac will be better quality wise, thats okay. @Oukkidoukki I barely watch movies, so preferably get some good speakers with decent bass output, i think. Think my neighbours will appreciate that either.
  13. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Im from netherlands, and yes i have the magic remote, and im quite sure its able to teach a lot of other devices how to control it, im not exactly sure which it can and which it cant control.
  14. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Could you elaborate a little? Im having troubles reading the meassurements, sorry.
  15. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Thanks for clearing that @Ultrasonic, I'm indeed leaning towards the edifiers if the difference isnt major! No children on my own here, very occasionally my cousins come to visit.
  16. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Yes, im sure its the second wave model, thanks. Do you think its a good offer for them compared to the edifiers?
  17. D

(active?) Speaker advice

No, this will be my first speaker system. Thanks for the suggestion! The S3000 pro are available at around €500 here. The Kali's around €750 Thanks a lot all!
  18. D

(active?) Speaker advice

So will I be able to adjust the volume of all active speakers by my tv remote if I plug it into the headphones out? If so, why prefer these Kali's over something like the Neumann kh 80 dsp or the genelec 8030c? Thanks!
  19. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Hey, thanks! But it doesnt come with a remote control right? I dont want to stand up each time to adjust the volume a little. Or will I be able to use the LG remote on it after setting the speakers up through the settings menu? Cheers
  20. D

(active?) Speaker advice

Thanks, I'd forgot about that option! Wouldn't it be better investing that 150 on some different speakers with a remote instead though? And any suggestions for some speakers maybe? Cheers
Top Bottom