Search results

1. Peafowl

Moondrop LAN Review

My goal wasn't to be mean, but in my option, graphics should be kept as simple as possible. Even my sceenreader can no longer capture this. In charts like this, there is a lot of "white - gray" which makes the white text in the middle or the text at the lower right edge difficult or impossible...
  2. Peafowl

Moondrop LAN Review

Not just on mobile. Yes, I am not the norm with my 90% blindness, but the presentation with not clear letters on the pictures and bad contrast makes me not even want to read the review because it is so exhausting. That's where I really appreciate the simple counts in black and white. It's not...
  3. Peafowl

JBL AC25 Speaker Review

The World of ProAudio changed a lot in comparison to Home HiFi. Every bigger brand like d&b audiotechnik, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Cody Audio, APEX, ... They use all amps with integrated DSP software and a big database with presets for their speakers. Some are open for other brands Like...
  4. Peafowl

JBL 708i Monitor Review (DSP: Part 2)

To read this, brings my mind back to the struggle i had when i changed the DSP on a full aktiv PA system and thought just swapping the units and loading the same XO charts will be okay. At the end, it´s not that simple sometimes and i fond out with this this - why DSP, EQ isn´t ? DSP, EQ on a...
  5. Peafowl

Opinions on Hypex Plate (FusionAMP) Amplifiers?

Yes that was my theorie. I don´t know if the DSP care if it is feeding the 100W HT board on the FA-123 or an MP252 next to bridged mono. At the end there are 3 channels, but it doesn't matter for the 2 HT or 4 TMT its all mono. I can try because this Parts are next to me on my work bench and i...
  6. Peafowl

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

Will CamillaDSP run on an ASUS Tinker Board or is this to different? Just want to know, because i already have this as an volumio Streamer and may can use it . Looking for input solution for an stereo 3 way system DAC at the moment is an RME Fireface UFX. what can work hopefully similar than...
  7. Peafowl

Opinions on Hypex Plate (FusionAMP) Amplifiers?

Hi is it possible to use the DSP Board of an FA123 and ad an extra NC252MP to one of the output channels? To gat an 2 way amp with 2 x 125W 2x 250W 4Ω? aSpeaker will be 2 PA Tops in Mono with 1x HT 60w 8Ω + 2x TMT 100W 8Ω (wiring parallel) or is that a bad idea?
  8. Peafowl

"Secrets" about the consumer audio business you may find interesting

What matters most is weight and size. How much can I put in a container before it's full? weight or volume. The cost of a euro liner to pass through the Suez Canal is $1kk per ship which is spread across all freight. Transport costs to Europe are almost $0 because the container is booked...
  9. Peafowl

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

Can someone explain to me why all this folks stick to there TV? It is 2022... TV receivers are available with Linux, Windows and other software for years, free to programm and rout the outputs even more. The only thing what my TV does is showing me the picture on the screen over HDMI or DP. All...
  10. Peafowl

They talk about "DIY" multi channel hypex Amps not the plate-amps which includes an extra DSP.
  11. Peafowl

Is this what you are looking for? What about a 16 channel Ultimate Pre-amp ? How about a 24, 32, 48 or more channel Preamp ?
  12. Peafowl

If you are looking for a all in one solution ... there you go https://analog-precision.com/home/upp/ But don't say it is to expensive because otherwise you would need 2-4 different hardware and software units to do the same thing.
  13. Peafowl

Elac Carina BS243.4 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Yes, I totally agree! Exactly my experience over the last few years. That's why I would cause an AMT in a 3-way and dome in 2-way speaker.
  14. Peafowl

Show us your bicycles!

I raced downhill for a while, was a mechanic and in my grounding and practice it makes a marginal difference or tube or TL. The biges effect has always been the tires because they are never 100% accurate with the rubber. So if you want to balance the wheel, you have to do it with all the...
  15. Peafowl

Elac Carina BS243.4 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

In my experience, Adam Audio emphasizes the AMT tweeters a bit. For my taste they are a bit too present. So I dare say you won't like them. There are certainly loudspeakers where AMT are used very well and you will hardly hear any difference to the dome, but these are rare. So far I've only...
  16. Peafowl

AudioQuest NRG-X3 Review (AC Power Cord)

It is also "grounding" the cable to nature, because its wood and not metal. ;)
  17. Peafowl

PS Audio PowerPlant 12 Review (AC Regenerator)

Thank you @amirm for your time, work and effort to do such a detailed test and documentation. This helps me to understand what is important in the world of electronics and audio. And what has an impact to it or does´t change the earth's rotation.
  18. Peafowl

Show us your bicycles!

I can't totally agree with that. sorry ^^ I work several years as a downhill Team bike mechanik and also learned a technical job. If you load a axel up with wight, there is no tension on the lower spokes corect as you said, but also not on the upper ones! because the rim get and oval and the...
  19. Peafowl

Buckeye Nc502mp Review (6 Channel Amplifer)

Hi, i hope it´s okay if i step on to this conversation. í´me not cure if it is exactly the same problem, but this happened to me with my NC502 Amp made by another brand. I testes the Amp on the system i bought it for. T+A TMR 230 works great, also on Newtronics Temperance III no issue. Both...
  20. Peafowl

Buckeye Nc502mp Review (6 Channel Amplifer)

Hi, maybe that's what some are looking for. But the Company is UK based. It provides the clipping LED KJF Audio - MA-01 Flexible amplifier
Top Bottom