1. L

Extreme Snake Oil

His latest drivel
  2. L

YouTube Audio Reviewer Tier List - Jan 2023 Edition

His latest video on being wrong about network switches, yet being right lol
  3. L

I’m suprised nobody has mentioned Mr Thomas and Friends… My wife wants to throw the remote at the tv when I put him on lol I do it just to annoy her, with his “mr quad can hear a sparrow fart from 70 yards” and “mr quad” and “mr vintage” etc etc P.s too cringe moments I’ve heard from...
  4. L

Haha you and I must be one of the 45 people enjoying the scientific audiophile
  5. L

True, but the way I see it, I wouldn’t suggest anyone to spend 40 hours of working wages in gear they don’t want to research for more than 5 minutes. You sound like you are talking about my dad! In fact he won’t even read a review but will throw money at what’s expensive or the salesman sells...
  6. L

Lol I’ve literally started disregarding subjective opinions. For example I will look up what activities to do on holiday and not if they are good. I will try see what’s on the menu rather than if it’s good, I will look up location and price of hotel alongside room service, pool etc. this happens...
  7. L

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Within the last 3 hours? Far out I must be slow lol thought I’d be first
  8. L

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Here’s a link to the video Soooo, long time lurker, first time poster here. But after enough rubbish posted by the guys at the Alpha Audio channel on YouTube I thought I would share the latest. “Proof” that network switches make an audible difference! There are even a couple of comments...
Top Bottom