Search results

1. nakanock

SMSL HO200 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

Thank you. I understood this is a common problem with other models. This time, when I selected high gain, I could hear another input source despite the minimum volume and it sounded weird because the sound was mixed.
  2. nakanock

SMSL HO200 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

My HO200 has a small sound from the XLR input even when the switch selects the RCA input, is that normal?
  3. nakanock

NEW SMSL Headphone AMP HO200: It looks like the SH-8s on steroids

I'm glad I could be of service to you. This amp is freakishly powerful, so if it's up to spec, 99% of the commercial headphones in existence should be able to perform without any problems. I usually use K812 (36 ohms), HD650 (300 ohms), and DT990Pro (250 ohms), which don't need that much power...
  4. nakanock

Thank you. Maybe I'm just too nervous about this and I'm wrong.
  5. nakanock

That's right. So the sound from HO200 doesn't go away, but I don't mind.
  6. nakanock

@robertospeed Something else I'm curious about, do you feel vibrations when you touch your fingers to the casing?
  7. nakanock

Even if the sound doesn't disappear completely, it doesn't do any real harm to me, so I wouldn't return it if there's nothing else to worry about. By the way, the same is true for the headphone output of the Topping EX5 I have connected to the HO200, the sound does not disappear even with the...
  8. nakanock

yes. I don't have a Meze 99, but I can hear it pretty well even with the volume turned down to minimum on my HO200. It seems to be designed so that it probably won't go completely to 0%.
  9. nakanock

@kkeretic I see, that's good. If I unplug it just a little bit, it will sound right, and indeed, using a spacer might be the solution. However, I may need to tweak it so that it can be used commonly with my iBasso DC04, but I'll give it a try.
  10. nakanock

Hi there I received a replacement from the dealer for the noise that only occurs when using the RCA and XLR inputs of the HO200 simultaneously and at high gain. I tried the new HO200 and there was no change in that situation. So I understood that this is a specification of the HO200. Perhaps...
  11. nakanock

@avoidwork Thank you. The wireless devices that are connected to my PC are my keyboard and Google Pixel. However, there are too many other devices nearby, Wifi Router, other smartphones, PS5, etc. to turn them all off, unfortunately it seems impossible for me. I'm looking into ways to isolate...
  12. nakanock

The subsequent noise problem with the HO200 is still unresolved, but I realized that the cause is just a ground loop, so I'll report it. PC --(USB)--> DAC-A --(XLR)--> HO200 <--(RCA)--DAC-B <--(USB)--PC The noise only occurs when the HO200's RCA and XLR inputs are connected from two different...
  13. nakanock

Thank you. If I had to describe the noise, it would be "zhihhhh", not a swelling high-pitched sound. I used HD650 (300ohm), DT990PRO (250ohm), and K812 (32ohm). I get the same noise sound with other headphones. Thank you. It's nice to hear from another owner. No, there is no noise when the...
  14. nakanock

I'm sorry for my poor English, but can someone please help me? I had a hard time deciding between the "A90" and the "HO200", but in the end I bought the new HO200. When I received the product, I turned the gain switch to MID and was very satisfied with the clear sound that came out of it...
Top Bottom