Search results

1. JeanKazamer

Distortion measurement VS driver diameter/frequency

Tried as much as i could, perhaps not searching for the correct terms ... excuse me if this is something that was discussed or could've been easily found . :) I've read multiple times, in many different places ( interwebs ) with different sauces, something that would read similar to this : " A...
  2. JeanKazamer

Wavefront simulation for beginners ?

Would you guys know of any wavefront simulator for audio that wouldn't require to much time to get started other than Hornresp ? 2d or 3d i know cad stuff i'd like to learn about the interaction between the frequencies and the horn/guide dimensions and angles etc thank you :)
  3. JeanKazamer

What would be the Ideal Xover frequency ?

Tried to find info within the forum but wasn't able to .. ( please link if already discussed ) What would be the ideal frequency at which a 2 way ( 2.1 i guess , let's start from 100hz up ) should be crossed over ? I guess that will be tons of parameters to consider, but mostly in terms of...
  4. JeanKazamer

Funny theory on why some of us just can't sing ...

I have done some quick basic testing with myself, being a very very bad signer all of my life, because i had some ideas i wanted to test. So i tried as much as i could to sing record, listen, adjust sing etc... What i hear through the recording is always of a different tune than what i hear...
  5. JeanKazamer

Understanding measurements

hi all, sorry to bother but the neophyte here as some problems following all you experienced folks ( brain sweats all over my desk from reading this forum ) 1- Do we have ( or could you please point ) to what " IDEAL " measurements of directivity should look like ? ( most of the other...
  6. JeanKazamer

Still waiting on those CBT and Tekton array measurements ...

:p What's keeping you guys to send Amir Boss man some Tekton or CBT love ?? ;) Really interested in learning more about how those 2 very different " arrays " perform in a loudspeaker. I just read the JBL CBT review . Unsure what to think about the results. Are the highs above 10K out of control...
Top Bottom