Search results

1. M

Got a cheap joyroom dongle . It works on PC as well as Phone . How exactly !

That makes sense . Dolby Atmos is just software( digital) processing like a system wide equalizer and not any part of HiRes hardware . Now , how do they even get Analog audio out of the Phone with no 3.5mm output and claim HiRes audio ?
  2. M

How is the Dolby Atmos processing working on the dongle DAC ?
  3. M

On the PC it shows as 16 bit 44100 Hz device . Sounds clean than the Laptop . Microphone doesn't work , it seems to cut off unless brought really close to the mic and shouted at. On the Phone , it sounds great , Loud . Phone has Dolby Atmos and it has its own processing . It is responding well...
  4. M

A Thread Dedicated to Cirrus Logic CS43131

Hi ! Which of the USB DACs take in Microphone (ADC) when used with PC or a Phone ?
  5. M

Really Cheap BM-800 20$ Condensor MIC , Can I Plug in Phantom Power here, asking for safety .

I am way underqualified to give opinion on the Mod , So some what manageable performance if We drop the Voltage to 5.5v across the Capsule and Clean Signal from 48 V Phantom Power if i understand correctly . In its existing form 3.5mm (2 volts ? ) clean phantom power (2v around) could...
  6. M

Really Cheap BM-800 20$ Condensor MIC , Can I Plug in Phantom Power here, asking for safety .

This seems to be following the 3rd Pic . Sounds like it can take in 48V Phantom power but not for long time of use . And No Apparent Quality upgrade then maybe cleaner power of a External Interface or Phantom Power . Can this circuit be simulated instead of Lab Measurement and see if Voltage...
  7. M

Nothing . There is that unconnected Pin. Here is some blurry pics through the Mesh of the MIC . Connection . SO , these are actual electronic parts ! Surprised . I have seen pictures on the internet , the "Electret" is directly connected to the XLR pins , NO PCBs at all . And what are these...
  8. M

Hi ! I bought these for cheap because of the XLR . One of the XLR Pins is left untouched lol . Too much fake . I can get some audio with Noise Reduction applied . But still petty bad , nontheless , I want to plug in to a Phantom power interface . 48V . But looking at the circuit it is all...
  9. M

Behringer UMC204 HD Audio Interface Review

Yeah not much of a Musician / Content creator myself but leaving a room for that . The difference between 202 and 204 , How much of a deal breaker is it for Actual Musicians/Steamers that if MIC is plugged in , while Monitoring , it only plays through One ear . On 204 it is stereo or dual mono...
  10. M

Behringer UMC204 HD Audio Interface Review

Hi! Making an Entry into the World of external DAC /AMPS. USB C Dongles were my first thoughts . But Audio Interfaces peaked my interest because of the MIC inputs and abit more power to handle headphones . This versatility would allow a wide range of use-cases of recording , streaming ...
Top Bottom