Search results

1. M

I need your help please: High Frequency noise on Burson Conductor

Did you figure this out? I had a problem with very random static noise and it turned out it was blimming mobile phone that caused it. Interference. Turning on airplay mode (or moving it away from the Burson) fixed it.
  2. M

I'm hearing crackling sounds in some tracks. Is this normal?

Well, I'm hardly an audiophile, yet I'm hearing it enough to moan about it. I know I'm kinda emotional about this record, this being an album I've been waiting for a very long time. And to be frank, you have to be pretty much deaf if you don't hear the distortions going on.... or, well, I guess...
  3. M

Yes, I know. I love the music and been looking forward to this release for ages. So... ja, pretty bummed. I just got my hands on the CD and tried it, so yes, unfortunately it's the same on the CD. I'm wondering if it's even remotely possible to remove the distortions somehow using a decent...
  4. M

So I guess these distortions are just more obvious in lossless formats and high end gear. Anyone have an educated guess as to what's cause these noises on the recording? A faulty microphone in the studio? Mixing gone wrong? Some filter acting up? Out of whack master to streaming conversions...
  5. M

Yeah, that's seems to be the case. I don't quite understand the graph though. 'Cause on these songs, the distortions are very noticeable and not always in the mix, but rather show up in intervals; typically when there's lots going on with guitars and stuff. Anyway I wonder if distortions like...
  6. M

Iron Maiden's brand new album, Senjutsu, have a few of these really nasty crackling songs. Personally I can't listen to them, at least not on my head phones :-( Feel free to confirm this yourself: Death of Celts: 7:23 - 7:40 - https://tidal.com/browse/track/194570074 The Parchment: 5:04 -...
  7. M

Thanks y'all for listening as well! Its nice knowing I'm not the only one hearing these noises. It has been driving me crazy, not to mention getting pathologically sensitive to this type particular noise. When you're comfortably in the zone listen to a nice piece of music and that crackling...
  8. M

Having purchased some nice headphones and a dac for my PC, I now sometimes notice weird sounds when playing tracks. The noise sounds like crackling, clipping, tiny pops in the background. Like overloading an amp. Very distorted. (Yes, yes, I realize this is hard rock/metal and distortion is a...
Top Bottom