Search results

1. O

Audio stutters with USB Dacs on Macbook M1 Pro

Soundsource 5.6.1 work with Sonoma 14.0 but then the beta 14.1 roll out then it stop again =)))
  2. O

My DAC have same USB connection route like you. MBP - Dell Thunderbolt HUB - Dell Monitor USB C - My DAC on Monitor USB port. Sonoma fix the issue completely for me.
  3. O

I think the issue only appear for Macbook M1 Pro chip, Mac Studio đont have the issue.
  4. O

True on Tidal my DAC sometimes stop working until I unplug then replug the USB.
  5. O

I'm at a point so frustrated with this issue on my MBP 14 M1 Pro but when I go to Sonoma this completed gone. Finally, Apple fixed it and I'm happy with my MBP again =)))
  6. O

4.4 pentaconn to 3.5

I come across this device on Amazon, seems that converts both Balanced to SE and vice versa. Amazon.com: Nobsound Mini Fully-Balanced/Single-Ended Passive Preamp; Hi-Fi Pre-Amplifier; XLR/RCA Volume Controller for Active Monitor Speakers (Black) : Electronics I think I will order this and...
  7. O

4.4 pentaconn to 3.5

Thank you very much for the detail clarifications. I think i will go with the simple way as you suggested connect the SE speakers to SE headphone outputs
  8. O

4.4 pentaconn to 3.5

So, it can work fine if the adapter is correctly wired and take the unbalanced option from the Pentaconn? I think if I should look for a reliable brand so it would work like the paper specs.
  9. O

4.4 pentaconn to 3.5

So, if I go with the iFi IEMatch, the switch on the that can help to convert to SE 3.5 mm completely without short the Amp? The only downside that you warned is that if add more load to the Zen Can so it can affect the power it drives out to the speaker, right? In case if the powered speakers...
  10. O

4.4 pentaconn to 3.5

So, in the case of the ifi Zen Can, if I use the Adapter 4.4 pentagon to two mono RCA then connect to the Powered Speaker that can work without creating any short to the Amp, right? If those speakers only have 3.5 aux input, then I hook the two mono RCA to another adapter to make it 2 3.5 mm...
  11. O

4.4 pentaconn to 3.5

Hi, Just come across the forum and found this thread. I have the same need as you as I'm considering buying the ifi Zen Stack to drive both my Headphones and my Powered Speaker. Simply curious what would end up your final solution on this? Thanks!
Top Bottom