Search results

1. TolaJr

Accuphase DG-68

I had been thinking about this arrangement with my DG-68 and a DP-570 or DP-750, however after comparing the DAC sections of the EQ and players, it seems the EQ uses double the amount of DACs ( 8 VS 4 ) compared to the lower end accuphase CD players. I was concerned that connecting back to a...
  2. TolaJr

Should I sell my vinyl rig?

Another factor is if music is if the vinyl in a collection is readily available in CD or digital formats. Personally I have about 800 records that because of their age, origin or rarity ( Africa, South America, Caribbean etc ) aren’t available anywhere else. Digitizing them would take forever...
  3. TolaJr

Accuphase DG-68 EQ Eliminating Double conversion

I purchased the Auralic and the DG-68 can act as a standalone DAC. Interesting it is not marketed as such as the DAC portion of the device has the same chipset as Accuphases' top of the line CD/SACD players.
  4. TolaJr

Thank you. That is definitely the more simple setup, and I saw that thread and appreciate you posting it. I am just unsure if the unit will let me do that. I guess in either case, I'll need a streaming bridge to feed so I'll start with that purchase and see where that gets me. I was also...
  5. TolaJr

After an in-home listening test, The DG-68 resolved a few issues Ive had with my speakers and room acoustics in my system. I have been struggling for years trying to get satisfactory bass from my horn loaded speakers, and the DG-68 so far has been performing wonderfully. The DG-68 is...
Top Bottom