Search results

1. saZi

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

I have my TV connected to the optical input, and there's no lag on my setup. With the EX5 connected to my computer by USB I get 4-6ms latency in my DAW at a buffersize of 64-128 samples @48KHz (this is basically realtime, and the latency is not noticeable).
  2. saZi

Down by the clock on windows. It's a TP logo. You need to have installed the ASIO drivers tho, only on Windows.
  3. saZi

The EX5 uses a standard 3-pin powercord. Similar to most computer screens, desktop computers and powered speakers use. You'll probably have several lying around the house. :)
  4. saZi

I ordered my EX5 from https://shenzhenaudio.com/ on a friday evening. It arrived the following tuesday here at my post office in Norway. That's 4 days, with the weekend included. On the other hand, I also ordered a Shanling UP5 from them. It has been 3 weeks now, and it has still not arrived in...
  5. saZi

I actually just purchased the HE400se today for the EX5 (and incoming Singxer SA-1), and can tell you my mind is blown! Spectacular combo! The HE400se's need high gain on the EX5, but it sounds excellent to my ears.
  6. saZi

Yeah! It also adds some weight to the sound! :D
  7. saZi

Yeah, just tried it here, and it worked flawlessly with the Camera Connection Kit on my iPhone.
  8. saZi

Would this pair well with the Singxer SA-1, as a DAC? I know there are better, single purpose options out there, but I'm just curious if anyone has tried pairing the two, and what the results were. 1st post on here btw, after lurking for a good while!
Top Bottom