1. P

Dac with low noise floor for 104db sensitivity speakers

Thx for all the advice guys, it’s appriciated! ben
  2. P

FS: Benchmark AHB2 + MiniDSP SHD Dirac

Hello Alex, i have sendt you a pm. ben
  3. P

FS: Benchmark AHB2 + MiniDSP SHD Dirac

Price for minidsp shd, mike and tripod alone. Shipping to denmark. best regards ben
  4. P

Yeah true. Also shows why designer often says his designs are made to use with multible subs, although it should Pick up Some boundary gains. ben
  5. P

Thx steph, my Brain like to have Numbers to work with… roland, having never owned a stand alone dac, ill Take your Word for that. To me it’s pretty simple though, the lower noise floor in every part of my system the better. i Will look into power amps, at some point, but not atm.. also need...
  6. P

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Hey guys, is there any power on pop Sound? does the dac power Down or go into stand-by mode atuamaticly? ben
  7. P

Hey steph, thx for the answer, although Way above my lvl off knowlegde and skillset… yes that is my new speakers. does that mean i have to attenuate 19 dB before i Can expect Them to be hiss Free? yes im aware i dont really need need that kind of power, it’s Old amps i have owned which are...
  8. P

awesome thx guys for answering, yeah im aware that it isnt a Big problem with dacs, but i Can use all the help i Can get, so i still prefer balanced… i Will look hard at all the Gear in my setup to avoid as Much noise/hiss as possible. The system that was hooked up too my former horn speakers...
  9. P

hola guys, am i asking the wrong question since the answers came to a halt? best regards ben
  10. P

lets call it a preference then. Why? To my noob knowlegde, balanced in/outputs often has lower noise. Well and it seems to me that good xlr pro cables are cheaper than good rca hifi cables and have more sturdy connections. im open to listen and being educated, thats why i just made an account...
  11. P

Hey guys, thx for the answers No i dont Think it’s a Strange question. No Strange questions, just Strange me lol. I suppose only reason i have, is that it’s my belief that balanced connections is often lower in noise. Gonna be using Minidsp as a streamer and only other input is gonna be from...
  12. P

Hello guys and maybe girls, im a Virgin poster on your awesome forum. I am getting back into audio after many years away from hobby, building a new 2 Channel system. I listen to everything from jazz to Electronica to metal. i prefer focussing on cd quality over hd/mqa capabilities. I stream...
Top Bottom