Search results

1. L

Genelec GLM software and the 7350A Subwoofer

Even though there's no HPF without a SAM subwoofer but I think u can hack it using the Sound Character Profiler or use the extra filters in calibration (not sure whether this is the same result with a proper HPF) Lol, I think for me this is too much to tinker. Use a proper HPF or GLM...
  2. L

you don't have the options to hpf in GLM with a pair of 8361 only you need a SAM subwoofer to enable the hpf in GLM sorry to confuse, all these I mean using the 8361 in digital with GLM
  3. L

yes this is possible should be 1. calibrate the 8361 with GLM, saved the calibration into 8361 2. use the 8361 with hpf (you still need a receiver / dac to do the hpf, GLM calibration doesn't do the HPF, it is the SAM subwoofer which does the HPF)
  4. L

you can't do that as GLM needs to detect the sub & speakers 1st to do the crossover for bass management. (unless you borrow someone's sub to create a group with the 50Hz crossover, err won't work because the crossover still need the SAM subwoofer) For what I know, you can only use 1. 8361 +...
  5. L

Like @Tangband said, with SAM subwoofer integration would be much easier & less conversion & delay in between. However you still can start with E15 + 8361 and gradually goes to SAM subwoofer later. do you set the GLM to stereo or 2.1 and don't connect a sub? --GLM doesn't have this, if with...
  6. L

I'm late to reply... Glad you found it... Write it down here for others to refer. GLM 4 Stereo Subs Configuration Group Preset > Add or Edit Click on the left and right sub - A is left and B is right
  7. L

I think it depends ur speaker's technology and usage & purpose. Technology Analog - I think with analog, you can only go for multi subs output both lfe channel which is why most multi sub configuration output both channel (I'm not sure whether analog system can set the left or right sub to...
  8. L

I guess dip at 110Hz should be fine as the crossover at 100Hz should be a gradual crossover slope... The GLM fr response which shows the combined sub & monitor only if u hv W371A... haha... Other option u will need to use UMIK-1 + REW...
  9. L

I'm using 2x 8351A + 2x 7350 at 73dB usually at 1m distance in a concrete room. GLM won't fix deep nulls (unless with W371A) but it can bring down the excessive frequencies & gives a cleaner bass especially with GLM 4.1.x onwards. With 2 subs you can have better frequencies (if the sub able to...
  10. L

DT 1990 metal hinge side surface edge unsmooth / unpolished?

Hi all, I just purchased a DT 1990. I found out the metal hinge side surface edge is unpolished, is this intended or it's my product cosmetic problem? My photos as below I can see that sweetwater & thomann photo is showing the similar thing. I don't see such issue on their official image...
  11. L

Share your MATRIX AUDIO X-SPDIF (AES/EBU) x Genelec experience

Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 1 (AES/EBU) > left Genelec 7350A > left > right Genelec 8351A > right Genelec 7350A (daisy chain) + GLM 4.1.0 I usually listen around 73dB (-14 LUFS) at 1m. Wanna know does other X-SPDIF 1 or 2 users here having such problem? I have a weird...
  12. L

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Can I have, please... Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro
Top Bottom