Search results

1. M

Schiit Mani 2 Review (Phono Stage)

OK, I would still like to see the updated Mani 2 review because I like the Audio Science Review detailed approach. BUT, I went ahead and ordered the Mani 2 and expect it in a couple of days. It looks like they have stock on it so no delays. Looking forward to hearing it!
  2. M

Has the Mani 2 review been updated after receiving a different example to test?
  3. M

The output stage of the Mac1500 was the best part and it sounded great, although plump and rich in that low-damping-factor tube way. I was ready for something modern that would still retain an element of tubes. The Vidar has remarkable control on the low end and the Freya+ is excellent. The...
  4. M

Thanks, the Mac1500 is a hybrid design, largely based on the MA230 integrated amp. Both use the 7591 output tubes (a favorite of mine) and also used discrete transistors in the phono preamp. I had heard that the phono section could be improved with some component changes but I was trying to keep...
  5. M

Yes, thank you to you and Schiit making this revisit possible.
  6. M

This review is fascinating, thank you, and I hope to see it updated with the replacement power supply. I have used a Mani for close to three years, first to improve record playback quality over the 1960s McIntosh receiver I had. I was impressed enough with the design and build of the little...
Top Bottom