Search results

1. G

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

That's awesome, thank you!
  2. G

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Bought these based on this review. As a previous post had said...I didn't need IEMs, I also don't like IEMs, so I purchased these anyway. They are phenomenal. $25 and they can replace all my other headphones, including Sennheiser HD660s. After hearing them, I immediately looked to see if they...
  3. G

Anyone has experience with JBL S3900 and S9900?

Looks like I was too late on this thread. I have the S3900 and they are my favorite speakers I've ever had. They have a "thick" (not boomy) presentation that so many speakers lack, and they give substance to music. They are very smooth sounding and have dynamics for days.
  4. G

JBL 4305p

@AnalogCircuit They work great for near field. The imaging was fantastic and they are adjustable if you need to put them near a wall as well. I ended up returning the set that I had, though. I have really sensitive hearing, and there was something to them that was making my ears feel...
  5. G

Revel M106 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Probably a long shot on this one, but any chance anyone has opinions/experience with the Elac ARB-51 vs the Revel M106? I've been interested in the Revels for a while and was considering trying them, but not sure if it would be worth it from the Elacs.
  6. G

JBL 4305p

Got my pair of 4305p today. It's very early yet, but all I can say right now is: Oh. My.
  7. G

JBL 4305p

Reviving this thread. Anyone hear any updates on these?
  8. G

Can you hear a smartphone DAC? Well can you PUNK?

Looks like I'm late to the party on this one. I didn't know which was the smartphone, but I could hear a difference between A/B so I just stayed with those two. For me, I enjoyed that I could tell that there was a difference, not necessarily picking out which is "better." It may also be down to...
  9. G

ELAC UBR62 Speaker Review

Got these and listened for a few hours today. Did a side by side with my ATC SCM7 V3. Both on my desk ~3.5 ft away, and in my living room about ~6 feet away, the ATCs were better. The Elacs sound a bit thin, perhaps due to that dip in the 100-200hz region when listening in my larger room, but...
  10. G

Purchased a pair of these to give them a try. They'll be here next week. Never had an Elac/Andrew Jones speaker, so I'm looking forward to hearing them.
  11. G

Very interested in trying these. I've been intrigued with Elac for a while, but never tried any of their speakers. I like the idea of a small-ish 3-way for desktop use. I currently have ATC SCM7 V3 as my desktop setup with a JL audio D110 sub. The ATCs have incredible clarity and detail, but I...
Top Bottom