Search results

1. G

Budget preamp + amp for two outdoor speakers

Hey there, audio cats! So I'm planning to set up a pair of DT AW6500 on my terrace (here: https://www.definitivetechnology.com/en-us/product/outdoor/aw6500). At the source / networking end, I use Roon so I'm comfy with a Raspberry Pi 3 + HAT DAC (there are various options but that is not the...
  2. G

Budget speaker amp (or DAC + amp) for Revel M55XC

Hey there folks. Thinking about going with a pair of Revel M55XC outdoor speakers for my patio. What amp (with or without integrated dac) would you pair this with? Something budget that sounds decent and honors the quality of these speakers but nothing over the top, since this is for...
  3. G

Active outdoor speakers

Hey there folks. So I've been searching the web for active outdoor speakers without much success. If they are wifi / network speakers that's better yet but that's not needed. I want them to be active so I don't need an extra Amp for the outdoor part of my roon setup. Ideally I'd like...
  4. G

DAC + ADC as input selector for digital source and turntable: a conundrum?

Hey there folks. So I'm looking to get a DAC for my system. It will go directly into a power amp, so no preamp involved. I have two digital sources and a turntable which has a line-level RCA output (built in phono stage) I am willing to use. The turntable is a Sony PS-HX500 if you have to ask...
  5. G

Matching Topping Pre90 / 1ET400A / Focal Aria 906 or KEF R3

Hey there, first post around here, so please move it wherever relevant if this is not the right subforum. So first things first: cheers Amir, appreciate the work and I've just donated some bucks. So after a lot of careful reading and analysis I think I am set on what I want for my next stereo...
Top Bottom