Search results

1. O

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

I think you were right, I wasn't able to output Windows sound on the output 3&4, so I don't know about the volume control. But my idea doesn't seem to work out. :D Still thanks. I don't need a more powerful output, I just wanted to map it on 3&4 to load automatically my Equalizer APO settings...
  2. O

Thanks, I appreciate your explanations. That's great to know, so if somebody uses a hard to drive headphone and buys a balanced HPA he can have a fully balanced DAC and HPA combo with the M4, which can be pretty neat. Last question, regarding the RCA Out with adapter (without using a HPA) vs...
  3. O

Thank you for the information guys! I have 3 devices, pair of active speakers (balanced OUT 1&2), AKG 712 (headphone OUT) and the AKG 371 (RCA OUT 3&4). I wanted to use the 712 with the normal headphone out and the 371 with the 3 & 4 output. Additionally, I want to use Equalizer APO with the 371...
  4. O

Noob question here, instead of the headphone OUT, I would like to use the balanced output 3 & 4 for my headphones. I thought that I would need an adapter which has 2x TRS (with 2 black rings) to TRS Female, but I can only find this cable...
  5. O

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

I see that you reviewed the HS7 in the meanwhile, will you still release a review of the HS8, I'd love so see it?
  6. O

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Hi there, if I wouldn't buy a monitor controller and I would just connect the device straight to my active speakers using XLR cables: would it be a big problem if I would control the volume only in Windows 10 (from 0 to 100), additionally, would it be a big degradation in terms of audio quality?
Top Bottom