Search results

1. Funnyjelo

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

I have an android. I have the Roon app and it just finds the source.
  2. Funnyjelo

I haven't mucked around with this yet. But it's there.
  3. Funnyjelo

I have one of these. Roon works perfectly. Found instantly and connects without effort. There is an eq in their app. Works well. Also has functions about sub cross over.
  4. Funnyjelo

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Did you have issues with the A90d? I ended up having two short out on me. Topping service has been great but I ended up with a refund and not a device. I have an a30 pro and want a volume preamp but I wasn't sure if I should wait on this one too. I have loved my topping products and the A90d...
  5. Funnyjelo

FiiO BTR7 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

The main benefit for IEMs is that it is not attached to your phone AND the dongle BTR7. It can use the LDAC instead. Your phone is big and cumbersome where this could be in the other pocket or shirt pocket and much smaller and lighter. Great for walking around the house and house work.
  6. Funnyjelo

Carver Raven 350 Review (Tube Amp)

Gotta love that tube sound. So musical. You need to use the special listening aid with this though
  7. Funnyjelo

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

You really don't unless you are on high gain with IEM's. I don't use it for IEM's so I don't mind it. It's just a solid state tube amp.
  8. Funnyjelo

its a weird hobby isnt it. I can legitmately say this is true for me. I bought special rubber feet so it wouldnt sit flush on my shelf. BUT, it makes my agrons really pump. I bought the Burson before I really knew about measurements. I wouldnt make the purchase again. I get more out of...
  9. Funnyjelo

It sounds good. Just a high noise floor. Nothing wrong otherwise really. Someone mentioned its kind of like a tube amp and that actually seems to fit my experience too.
  10. Funnyjelo

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Modhouse Argon mk 3 Harmonicdyne Zeus Drop 6xx Drop/Dan Clark Aeon X Closed Phillips Shp9500 Grado 80x Kph30i Ikko Oh10 7hz Timeless Many gaming headsets Probably getting LCD-X soon too.
  11. Funnyjelo

I bought it because they are an Aussie company. Sounds silly but if I was buying a silly amp I will support Australia. The sound quality isn't as bad as the numbers suggest. But yeah sensitive headphones are a no.
  12. Funnyjelo

I have one and I knew the figures must be bad. You can hear the noise with IEM's. Ultimately I was a little.dissapointed because cost wise I felt like it didn't do enough to warrant the price. I have a topping a30 and use it way more now for its cleaner delivery. Also it's menu and UI is just...
  13. Funnyjelo

A90 vs Burson Soloist 3X

I agree with this. You can get even tubier with their classic Op Amps. However I prefer the vivids still.
  14. Funnyjelo

MASSDROP Sennheiser HD58X JUBILEE Review (Headphone)

@amirm Oh I worked it out. It would be great to know how much if a difference burn in makes. Lots of talk in audio about burn in, but is it actually doing something.
  15. Funnyjelo

MASSDROP Sennheiser HD58X JUBILEE Review (Headphone)

I love your educational videos but your electronics reviews are great. I found your channel because I bought a topping D30 and your video was recommended. I just bought a Burson soloist to replace my 789. Curious the measurements on it. They promise good number and the reviews are all saying how...
Top Bottom