Search results

1. B

Powerbank keep-alive to power low current 5V devices

Yeah, i've seen from ne555 calculator link you provided, that increasing R3 will increase duty cycle, and seen from usb-doctor that even 70mA is enough for one powerbank to stay on so I left R1 as it is and played a bit with R3 - 68KOhm seems to work at least for one of two powerbanks (PS...
  2. B

That video made just to show led blinking. Of course i tried it with load.
  3. B

All components are from Aliexpress, so we can call them 'generic'. The led is blinking though. Should have built it on breadboard first to test, I suppose..
  4. B

Well, I soldered the board and it didn't work with 2 my powerbanks. I know, I must be messed up with something, so if anyone can check my board with the scheme and point out what is wrong - it will be very apprecciated.
  5. B

I'll give it a try, thank you.
  6. B

Returning to the scheme: can one use ordinary elecrolytic 4.7uF capacitor of arbitrary voltage for C1 instead of tantalum electrolytic and strict 16v - is it crucial?
  7. B

Can you be more specific: which chinese device do the thing - the one, that on the image? Because it will be simpler and cheaper, if you do not have components readily available (thx, for the scheme and idea, though). PS I have more advanced usb-doctor with oled screen kws-mx18 and it doesn't...
Top Bottom