Search results

1. B

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Cool, thanks for the more detailed explanation!
  2. B

One last thing, it looks like another video was posted showing that the filter doesn’t change with 16/44.1 content over USB on the D90 MQA. If I’m understanding you correctly, that is expected behavior because the DAC itself is upsampling everything to look like that? I’m confused as to why...
  3. B

Got it, thanks for confirming John.
  4. B

Pretty much which? The DAC itself is doing the upsampling or the content used to test was upsampling before being sent to the DAC?
  5. B

You’re saying this result is due to the upsampling the DAC applies to all tracks? Or you’re saying the content used to test it was upsampled and thus we’d only see differences over 384khz?
  6. B

Can you elaborate John? The report I saw showed the same filter applied regardless of which one was selected. Whether or not this is the MQA filter specifically, shouldn’t the different filters have different results?
  7. B

Now posting in the correct product thread, what do people think of the report that the D90 MQA version utilizes the MQA filter regardless of which filter the user selects? Is this something that Topping is aware of?
  8. B

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

My bad, I see I have the wrong product thread. Please ignore!
  9. B

Any thoughts on the report that the D90SE uses the MQA filter regardless of which filter the user has selected? I’d post a link but it’s to content from a banned member and I don’t want to break any rules.
  10. B

Thanks! So this is the first DAC to measure with noise below the audibility threshold?
  11. B

Hi all, Long time lurker, first time poster! This review left me with a question. Is this the first DAC this site has measured where all the distortion is past the point of audibility? Have there been other DACs where the distortion measures past the point of audibility? If there are other, less...
Top Bottom