Search results

1. N

Portable CD player in 2023

I am quite intrigued. Ex Sony engineer had a hand in its development? https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/moondrop-discdream-portable-cd-player
  2. N

Uapp,Hiby,Poweramp....

How do these music app work? I am unable to find a simple answer.I have tried Uapp and Hiby both sound different.How is that possible? If these apps are sending digital data to a usb dac shouldn't they sound the same? Does listening from the usb dac directly connected to headphone and using...
  3. N

Rasberry pi

Being an Agriculturist and Doctor my knowledge of computers is very limited.I would like to build a small media player.Playing music from sd card,songs ripped from audio cds. I do have few questions 1 Is it mandatory do buy Rpi4 or can Rpi3 do the job? 2 Since I would like to play music...
  4. N

Speaker impedance.

Hello, My first post here.I was just reading the review Of Edifier R1280T.This speaker uses a 6ohm woofer and 4 ohm tweeter.A 3.3 microfarad capacitor is used for the tweeter as high pass filter.Seeing pics of the internals, the speakers are connected in parallel with tweeter connected in...
Top Bottom