Search results

1. F

Need help with mystery peak

Almost the same case from mine. Is it a small room too? Try it with the tone generator and see if it gets louder with the same volume at this frequency. Still, all that I could do is using the equalizerAPO to make it more normal, without this, any scene with a bass would make this room mode play...
  2. F

Question about REW room simulation

Ops, my bad, I didn't let it in the center, but it didn't changed the room mode. I tried to put the EQ but could not make it right yet, I will do it when the sub reaches here tho. I didn't though about him walk, I wanted to save a little space and avoid my wife from sitting on the sub. My plan...
  3. F

Question about REW room simulation

Hi people. I am trying to use the REW simulation to see if it is possible to put my subwoofer on a shelf without losing way too much bass. While using the simulator, I noted that it points a peak at 63,4 Hz, but looking for room modes in my room using the tone generator showed that my biggest...
  4. F

How to make quasi-anechoic speaker measurements/spinoramas with REW and VituixCAD

Hey napilopez, just something that I though, how about a measurement pointing to the sky? The point would be avoid echoes. I know that the gavity factor ebters in the equation, but how much can it compare to the usual sound? (Or pointing to the window of an apartment for example, the worst part...
  5. F

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

Congratulations for finding the source of error amir, also for not doubting from the data of engineers, just check if the methods are right. It is interesting tho, when I tried to see analyze my sound system, I set my windows audio output for stereo only, large speakers without subwoofer to...
  6. F

How to make quasi-anechoic speaker measurements/spinoramas with REW and VituixCAD

Thanks for the answer, I corrected what you pointed and I am uploading a new pic. My point about the reflection was a doubt if it is a room thing or some interference like the frequency matching the electrical power AC frequency, but it is not but it is not related to the post itself (I do...
  7. F

I tried the best that I could to adapt the techniques inside my apartment, but I have a terrible ressonance at 60, 120, 180, etc Hz, so I don't know if the results are right or if it can be used, still, I tried my 4 speakers. TBH the results are not what I expected, so if someone can guive me a...
  8. F

I bought the Behringer ECM8000, it was, with deliver included, and a phantom power unit, around (converted) $78 but because it is splitted, I will not be taxed by the $50+ importation tax otherwise the umik here would cost $79+ 60%of $79 + deliver plus 60% of deliver, so it would cost maybe...
  9. F

Anyone knows one microphone from Aliexpress that could be used, affordable and good? I know that the reference mics are the ideal, but unfortunately it is very hard to import from US to here.
  10. F

Oh, thanks for the answer. About the mic, the calibration is necessary, right? Or should I just roll the test without calibration and the REW will do the thing? I will tweak these things tomorrow and try to understand better how to use the software.
  11. F

Hey Napilopez, first of all, excelent work in all the guide. I never could use the REW correctly, and I am interested in try it, but can you give me a little help in the calibration of mic? I know that the ideal for REW is the UMIK-1, but in the cases where users like me only have others mics...
Top Bottom