Search results

1. C

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

is it possible to turn the screen off? If i remember correctly the SA-400 screen could turn off automatically
  2. C

Does it pop when you mute? I’ve had mine a couple days and the mute makes a slight pop. edit: I know sa400 didn't do that
  3. C

Ya, for me the sa400 is not worth the price difference and I’ll be returning it. I only run balance input, no eq, direct. Listening to MQA, and some analog dsd 512 and 256. It sounds good enough. I probably wouldn’t be able to tell much difference if I A B tested. I’ll need to listen to it more...
  4. C

I'll let you know. my da-9 arrives today, and one of them will be going back
  5. C

SMSL SA400 Power Amp - 230 WPC into 4 Ohms

SA400 is now $100 less on Amazon too. I just got mine for 700. returning once da9 arrives.
  6. C

2.1 amplifier recommendations?

drill mono car sub amp to back idk how to wire to outlet tho
  7. C

SMSL SA400 Review (Power Amplifier)

From SMSL for adjusting fan operating temp: When the SA400 leaves the factory, the engineer sets the fan work on 65℃ Celsius, and you can set the fan work temperature. Please follow the steps below to adjust the opening temperature of the SA400 fan : 1. Enter the menu and set the "SUB GAIN" to...
  8. C

should I keep it off? It's been idle 62C unused all day w/ ambient room temp at 23C. The case is pretty warm /hot
  9. C

We in there Edit 1: There’s too much power for me xD I listen comfortably 5-15 lowest gain preset and it can go all the way up to 80 w/ 3 gain levels. I guess that’s the power of balanced too. This is my first balanced input set. klipch rp600m, ifi neo idsd, balanced xlr I also have a da-9...
  10. C

Sa400 arrives today and da9 in a couple days. One will be going back replaces sa300 & pairing rp600m w/ ifi neo idsd
  11. C

Odd problem with the SMSL DA-9 Amplifier

This maybe https://ifi-audio.com/products/powerstation/
Top Bottom