Search results

1. J

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Class D Purifi amp

fledermaus, sorry :2 stereo purifi units
  2. J

fledermaus, why not a stereo purifi unit, one for each channel and this way the amp is placed next to the speaker. then do XO filtering with Acourate ?
  3. J

Quad ESL 2905

I wrote q63, but in fact I do have a q989 or 05 or 12, - 6 panel in a big wooden frame, totally free from protection! This is of coarse the main speaker, then using 3 x Gradient SW 63, amp Hypex nc252 for bass XO at 65hz. Front end is Qobuz>Audirvana>Acourate Convolver>Merging Technologies...
  4. J

Quad ESL 2905

As an amp for the Q63 I have had Q405, Primare 928, Q303 new from Quad Revisie in Holland, Q405 from Keith Snooke and some smaller Hypex. I just got the Benchmark AHB2 which to me seems as the perfect amp for these speakers. The sound is transparent, dynamic, open, tube like mids and highs and...
  5. J

What about a mono Purifi with different choice of opamp ?
  6. J

Mitch Barnett's New Calibration Service

Hi Mitch Can't find your email adresse on your website! Best regards, Jorgen
  7. J

Review and Measurements of miniDSP SHD DAC, DSP And Streamer

Hello Amir, I am a stereo plus stereo sub user. Quad esl 63 and special constructed Quad esl 63 panels for bass (sub). After my TactAudio TCS did not work anymore, bought the 2X4HD and liked the user platform but not the sound! Now I have had the RME adi 2 pro in my system. Liked the sound but...
Top Bottom